+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 14 - 04/03/12

  1. #11
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    15,571

    Re: Season 13 - Episode 14 - 04/03/12

    Liked Conda's haircut and color. Hated Chris's cut and color did nothing for her. Mark looked great with the bald look and no goatee. Oh my gosh, Buddy looked at least 20 years younger without the facial hair.

    As for the ladies dresses they all looked good. Chris's black and white dress was amazing on her. I think out of the ladies her dress suited her body the best.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  2. #12
    chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,087

    Re: Season 13 - Episode 14 - 04/03/12

    Sorry, I haven't been around much... rampant nasty stomach flu in my house. :s

    On the plus side, I think I lost my Christmas weight. :p

    I thought Chris looked so different. All of that gray hair on a 42 year old aged her to her husbands age. Just a colour was all she really needed.
    I thought Kim looked great, but agree that she still needs to tone down the eyeliner. It's strange how she looks like a totally different person when she is smiling. She looks tough... like she'll kill you when she's got a straight face, but the huge smile erases that.
    I could have done without the bald look on Mark but liked the goatee gone.
    Conda looked good, but she still has a way to go, same with Jeremy.
    My winner for the night was Buddy. He went from kind of a geeky guy to a decent looking manly man. He also was my favourite greet. I fast forwarded through Conda's and Jeremy's.

  3. #13
    chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,087

    Re: Season 13 - Episode 14 - 04/03/12

    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    I think Conda's personality came out in spades when talking about meeting the First Lady. All the other contestants were talking about how they get to meet Mrs. Obama and Conda says "she is meeting me" It just sounded very self centered to me.


    I think they all looked great, even Conda (said very grudgingly)
    I missed this! How lucky for the President's wife to meet the amazing Conda. urg.

  4. #14
    Go CATS!!!! mandmmom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,780

    Re: Season 13 - Episode 14 - 04/03/12

    Kim and Mark has the best bodies as of now but I think Buddy took the prize for the most transformation. He still has weight to loose so no telling different he will look after he looses all his weight.

    At the challenge....I'm glad Buddy was able to participate and win for once. I even more glad Conda got the one pound disadvantage....maybe it will be enough to put her below the yellow line with her brother...he he.

    Did anyone else hear Buddy say that he had to make sure none of the agreed final four looses the challenge...or something like that. So, there is a major alliance (which we knew) with Buddy, Mark, Jeremey, and Conda.....Kim and Chris will have to work thier butts off daily to stay above the yellow line....and I kinda hope they do.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

  5. #15
    FORT Fan lizardcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    306

    Re: Season 13 - Episode 14 - 04/03/12

    Buddy did look great--almost unrecognizable.

    The challenge proved once again that Jeremy and Conda are there via strategizing alone. When they actually have to compete in a physical contest, they fail big time.

    The new format sounds terrible. If found myself flicking back and forth between BL and a DWTS repeat last night--there just wasn't enough suspense. I can only imagine how dull it might be on non-makeover weeks.

  6. #16
    FORT Fan LrcLinda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    South Webster, Ohio
    Posts
    356

    Re: Season 13 - Episode 14 - 04/03/12

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    According to the BL wiki all future episodes will be two parters because of the Voice Results show. While I do like BL in the shorter 1 hour format I feel that splitting a 2 hour episode is doing a great disservice to the fans. It sucks. The best part of the show is the weigh in and elimination and now I have to wait a week to find out. Hey, BL Producers NOT A GOOD IDEA. Terrible way to stretch out a season and this is going to go on until May 22? Way to lose viewers.
    Way to lose viewers? From what I've read in other forums, tons of viewers have already been lost because of Conda and the others who have been so nasty this season. The damage is already done.
    mandmmom2 likes this.

  7. #17
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    56

    Re: Season 13 - Episode 14 - 04/03/12

    Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    Kim and Mark has the best bodies as of now but I think Buddy took the prize for the most transformation. He still has weight to loose so no telling different he will look after he looses all his weight.

    At the challenge....I'm glad Buddy was able to participate and win for once. I even more glad Conda got the one pound disadvantage....maybe it will be enough to put her below the yellow line with her brother...he he.

    Did anyone else hear Buddy say that he had to make sure none of the agreed final four looses the challenge...or something like that. So, there is a major alliance (which we knew) with Buddy, Mark, Jeremey, and Conda.....Kim and Chris will have to work thier butts off daily to stay above the yellow line....and I kinda hope they do.


    That is why I find this year so offensive. The two pastors in alliance with the two who have done the least amount of work toward a goal. And they are proud of it! That's a good example for your flocks, guys!
    mandmmom2 likes this.

  8. #18
    Go CATS!!!! mandmmom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,780

    Re: Season 13 - Episode 14 - 04/03/12

    Quote Originally Posted by gatrmom View Post
    [/B]

    That is why I find this year so offensive. The two pastors in alliance with the two who have done the least amount of work toward a goal. And they are proud of it! That's a good example for your flocks, guys!
    I agree totally! I don't mind alliances....they are actually vital in this show to make it in the finals. But this is one isn't right...can't really describe why. Conda mentioned that she may be abrasive but she is a loyal friend. My issue is that no matter who my friend is...if she/he treats others like crap (like Conda does) then I will call you out and it may end our friendship.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

  9. #19
    FORT Fan Ryansmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    173

    Re: Season 13 - Episode 14 - 04/03/12

    uh...I didn't get home from work till 9pm last nite....So me and my DVR has a date.... ALREADY don't want to hear conda's comment...

  10. #20
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    56

    Re: Season 13 - Episode 14 - 04/03/12

    Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I agree totally! I don't mind alliances....they are actually vital in this show to make it in the finals. But this is one isn't right...can't really describe why. Conda mentioned that she may be abrasive but she is a loyal friend. My issue is that no matter who my friend is...if she/he treats others like crap (like Conda does) then I will call you out and it may end our friendship.


    Alliances definitely are are vital in this game, but moreso is being true to yourself. I think that Kim got that when she started to become the target and realized Conda (and by proxy, Jeremy) is toxic. I wonder if Mark really has gotten it yet. Remember in Hawaii Mark told her he wouldn't write her name down because he wanted to know he finished with someone equally as strong as himself.

    That could be interesting. Buddy, Conda, and Jeremy in one alliance, only one of whom has a chance at winning, against the alliance of Mark, Kim, and Chris, all proving to be strong players. Buddy may be the one on the outside at the end.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.