+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 13 - 03/27/12

Re: Season 13 - Episode 13 - 03/27/12

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I have to agree. It's one thing to be friends for the duration of the show & quite another to invite someone to be in your wedding party. She clearly has qualities that endear her to others whether we see them or not. IMO she's nowhere near the most disagreeable contestant I've seen. That lawyer woman...cannot recall her name, but she had Conda beat, easily.

My ick contestant is Chris. Kinda funny how fast Antone pegged her as a professional victim. I have no use for crybabies & she has had plenty of time on the ranch to grow some backbone. My least-favorite used to be Kim, but at least that woman isn't spineless.
    If she could afford it, Chris needs to talk to a therapist or life coach and learn that every time there is a bump in life it is not the universe coming down on her, it is stuff we all have to deal with. Takes stuff way too personally.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I have to agree. It's one thing to be friends for the duration of the show & quite another to invite someone to be in your wedding party. She clearly has qualities that endear her to others whether we see them or not. IMO she's nowhere near the most disagreeable contestant I've seen. That lawyer woman...cannot recall her name, but she had Conda beat, easily.

My ick contestant is Chris. Kinda funny how fast Antone pegged her as a professional victim. I have no use for crybabies & she has had plenty of time on the ranch to grow some backbone. My least-favorite used to be Kim, but at least that woman isn't spineless
    Which is worse a professional victim or a vicious bully with a crappy attitude.
    GabbyG, sunshine3331 and spockwhat like this.

This season, those are pretty much the only two choices.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

This season, those are pretty much the only two choices.
    Thanks, AJane I needed the laugh.

As for this season this too will pass like any bad meal.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, my analysis is this is all a plot to get rid of Kim. They knew she would kill herself to get the $$ this week, so next week she will probably fall below the yellow line. And why do they want to do that? Because she's lost more than anyone else. She's beating all the men. I'm betting Mark waterloaded this week, maybe overdid it, figuring the one pound and/or his alliance would keep him safe. Next week he'll lose a ton. Kim will be below the line with Conda and go home. I don't know why they don't break up Jer and Conda, but they don't.
    And really, Conda in your wedding??? As was said above, the wedding will be all about her. She must have some qualities the rest of us don't see.... Or maybe we are seeing things no one else is seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    OK, my analysis is this is all a plot to get rid of Kim. They knew she would kill herself to get the $$ this week, so next week she will probably fall below the yellow line. And why do they want to do that? Because she's lost more than anyone else. She's beating all the men. I'm betting Mark waterloaded this week, maybe overdid it, figuring the one pound and/or his alliance would keep him safe. Next week he'll lose a ton. Kim will be below the line with Conda and go home. I don't know why they don't break up Jer and Conda, but they don't.
    And really, Conda in your wedding??? As was said above, the wedding will be all about her. She must have some qualities the rest of us don't see.... Or maybe we are seeing things no one else is seeing.
    Can Kim beat Chris and Conda. Of all the players left Conda is the laziest, her numbers prove it so I don't see her beating Kim especially since I sense that she feels she controls the game strategy wise. I can see Mark getting to 180 maybe even as low as 168 but he will absolutely no body fat left. If the other players were smart they need to vote off the biggest players like Buddy and Jeremy. There is a certain point they will have to as they are the only ones left.

Oh so not impressed that Kimmy only lost 4 pounds since she went home and Megan only 2 pounds.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

^^^ yeahthat.

I'm finding I'm having a hard time watching. The drama is gone for now, and I don't like anyone on the ranch. I'm just hanging in for the future
    Click to see Spoiler:
    walkout
    and the contestants true colours to come out again. :p

To give Chris a little bit of defense... she HAS been on the outs since the very beginning. I can understand her being quite defensive when she has worked to stay on the ranch, and Antone is attacking her. She's probably asking herself, why doesn't he attack those who don't give a crap like Meghan or Conda? That said, she does cow down, and it's annoying. She needs a spine, for heaven's sake. Antone had no right to psychoanalyze her though. Auditioning for a job on the Biggest Loser, Antone? Good luck. Yeesh.
    GabbyG and sunshine3331 like this.

It has been too quiet for too long at the ranch, where is the DRAMA and CHAOS? Are TPTB waiting for Sweeps Week?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Of all the players left Conda is the laziest, her numbers prove it so I don't see her beating Kim especially since I sense that she feels she controls the game strategy wise. If the other players were smart they need to vote off the biggest players like Buddy and Jeremy.
    Conda wouldn't let them vote Jeremy off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast