+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Season 13 March 20th Hawaii

Re: Season 13 March 20th Hawaii

Last night was probably the most discouraging episode I've ever seen. I don't have any archival body percentages on hand, but my guess is that in previous seasons, contestants with results like Megan, Conda, and Chris never made it anywhere near week 12.

I know Kim has done mean things in the past, but at least she puts in the work, too. Now she--whose weight loss is very inspirational--will likely go soon while we're left with people who focused all their energy on strategy rather than getting healthier. I can't imagine the producers want to see Conda on the winners' platform--it'll make the show look like a sham.

They need to find a way to break up the Conda/Jeremy alliance, pronto. It's singles time--they need to play as singles, period. Yuck--can't stand these two!

Mark says America is right, you are both terrible people. Do they know what we think?
    Clearly, these guys were reading the forums when they went home and some of them (at least Mark) are in full damage control.
    As for sending the mother home instead of the daughter; Megan has absolutely no work ethic and should have been sent home weeks ago.
    I'm sorry but it's beginning to look like the finalists will consist almost entirely of those who have played the game but lost the least amount of weight.
    Is it any wonder that the producers decide to bring back some of those who were sent home?
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.

FORT Fanatic

I was kind of laughing last night when my 8 year old was hoping Conda would gain a pound so she would be up for elimination. He just
    can't understand why they are keeping the mean girl there.

Just watching the end (again) now.... Jeremy is/was lucky I'm wasn't there. OMG...I have never HATED anyone more than him this episode (not even Conda). What an @$$! Thinks he's 'all that' with the ladies (um..NOT!) and giving his sister immunity and making Mark work harder to prolong it...what a jerk (and that's putting it nicely). And that was WITH Conda saying how she had immunity and didn't have to "bust her butt"...wth? You still are there to lose weight...whether you have immunity or not!? The whole "as long as I don't GAIN" excuse ticked me off!

As much as I dislike Mark, I did think it was nice of him to approach Kim on the beach. And to flat out say "I won't write your name down...." He MUST have "seen the light" when they went home to recognize the drama green team created. Good for him. BUT...what IF it was Kim and one of his alliances that fell below the line (Buddy, or a green team person)...then would he still write Kim's name because of his alliance....or is he fed up w/ the way they are acting and would keep his word to Kim because she has EARNED to be there by WORKING?

I am still amazed how "on the outside" Kim is with Conda. I SO thought they were better friends...unlike how close purple team and Conda are/were. Just wow! And why doesn't Megan like Kim? What did she ever do to her?....except Kim busts her butt and puts the numbers up. Lil jealous?
    Last edited by Ryansmom; 03-22-2012 at 12:13 PM.

There must be a ton of footage on the editing room floor. Kim and Conda were represented as best buds and co-ringleaders for several episodes at least. There was never a hint that Kim had issues with Megan, Kimmy, etc. As for Conda's being loyal to the men's team, that came out of nowhere a week or two ago when she ratted on the girls. Yes, she's always had Jeremy's back, but I never saw her buddying up to any other guy.

And now, of course, Jeremy and Conda turn on Mark and manage to highlight their own laziness in the process. Why does *anyone* trust these two? Why has their never been an alliance against them? Yes, a player may have risked being voted off, but they were going to pick everyone else off anyway!

CCL

What does Conda have on Jeremy that he keeps handing her prizes?

I thought the weigh-in at Pearl Harbor was distasteful and then the comment that the war ended on the Missouri and now one of the contestant's journey on the show was ending......ok. Those things are closely related. Or not.

I don't even like Kim but I find myself rooting for her as there is noone likable left and she could be considered the underdog (in terms of voting).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I agree that Pearl Harbor was a terrible place to hold the weigh-in!

It is getting hard to watch but at least this week one of the alliance left although it was not the one I wanted. Megan and AcaGonda are so lazy. I do not get that everybody listens to Gonda and Jeremy. I think Kim will be next cause she does not have much to loose. She looks so skinny. I did notice that Jeremy lost 2 chins.
    I also thought it felt very scripted the talk off Mark with Kim. You see a shot, Kim on the beach by herself. Then Gona and Jeremy are doing nothing in the sea.It just felt like this was planned, set up by the producer.I liked Mark but he does not appear smart. Hope he wakes up before it is too late! Worse is that Gonda will lose a lot next week of course. I rather have Kim, Mark or Buddy win then Gonda, Megan or Jeremy.
    Last edited by CrazyDutchWoman; 03-23-2012 at 02:43 PM.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Next weeks excuse:

"I'm playing a game for money, weigh loss isn't a priority this week."

I would love it if this were the actual excuse said by Aly. I respect Mark for one thing only, and that is putting in the work... too many others aren't really bothering unless they feel they need to.
    sweetpea and navybelle like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman View Post
    It is getting hard to watch but at least this week one of the alliance left although it was not the one I wanted. Megan and AcaGonda are so lazy. I do not get that everybody listens to Gonda and Jeremy. I think Kim will be next cause she does not have much to loose. She looks so skinny. I did notice that Jeremy lost 2 chins.
    I also thought it felt very scripted the talk off Mark with Kim. You see a shot, Kim on the beach by herself. Then Gona and Jeremy are doing nothing in the sea.It just felt like this was planned, set up by the producer.I liked Mark but he does not appear smart. Hope he wakes up before it is too late! Worse is that Gonda will lose a lot next week of course. I rather have Kim, Mark or Buddy win then Gonda, Megan or Jeremy.
    Kim is 5'7" and is 171. The average weight for that height is 135 therefore about 40lbs. 50% would take her down to 125 which she can do. So she has 40 to 50 lbs to play with in the next 9 weeks. The good thing about weighting less is that she can still save herself losing 3 to 4 lbs a week.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast