+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Season 13 March 20th Hawaii

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Season 13 March 20th Hawaii

Well, Kimmy used the sudden death on Kim, so why would Kim be nice to her? Clearly Kimmy, Megan and Chris were ganging up on Kim, so she must be enjoying this.
    I sure hope next week Mark and Kim break up Conda and Jer.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Megan is giving Kim the death ray look. Voting.

Mark voted for Kimmy to leave, as another parent, respected her wish. Jeremy says strategy says don't irritate and fire up Kimmy so he votes Kimmy. Buddy says strategy says Megan but as parent he goes with Kimmy, so Kimmy is out. Chris is very sad to see her best friend gone. Kim also says she respects what Kimmy did.

Gee, Megan, try to control yourself & don't get so upset that your mom took the bullet for you. :rolleyes
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Kimmy now 154... so another 7 lbs. Only 4 to go to goal.
    She works with a therapeutic horse group for kids with disabilities.
    Cash prize next week for each lbs. lost! Maybe only for winner.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

There's a group at 31-31% lost... Kim, Buddy, Jeremy and Mark in order.
    Then there's Chris, Conda, and Megan with 28, 26, and 25% lost..
    No wonder they want to get rid of Kim. And I see why Mark would want to link up with her.
    Kimmy's at 30% lost now.

Well at least the Purple Team was broken up, now lets get the Green Team.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Oh, I thought Kimmy using the Death Lei on Kim was a big waste. I would have either taken out Jeremy or Mark. That makes more sense. Kim was going no matter what. Then all the girls had to do was focus on whoever was left and Conda and Viola on of the weaker players would have gotten immunity.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I may have missed some things along the way this season, but I thought Kim and Conda were tighter and had actually ganged up on someone early on. ?
    Anyway, I think there are so many unlikeable people on this season! Conda is insufferable, and that she continues to stay is definitely a deterrant to my watching this show on a regular basis. Dolvett's tried to call her out, hasn't he? Ali seems disgusted by her and the lot of them, too - sometimes her looks crack me up. The only one I find myself liking is Mark.

I actually liked it when Kim brought up the "strategy" angle at voting time - what they said last week all the sudden didn't apply when they're your friends, so she had a point.
    And finally, Kimmy looked good at home - she's really lost the weight and it looks great.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.

FORT Fan

Mark didn't seem completely sincere to me in his conversation with Kim on the beach. It seemed a bit scripted and planned, as though BL is trying to improve Mark's image in America's eyes. And Mark's comment during the challenge about America disliking Jeremy and Conda surprised me....I guess they found a lot of this stuff out when they were at home?? If so, it still hasn't caused Jeremy or Conda to change their ways at all.
    NFL1 and CrazyDutchWoman like this.

I found it odd that Mark said that about America not liking them as well. This was taped awhile before it aired I believe, so I wonder if just knew America wouldn't like them. It was strange.

I'm not sure I liked the weigh in at Pearl Harbor. That Memorial means so much more than a stage for a silly reality show- I think it was a poor choice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast