+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 11 - 03/13/12

Season 13 - Episode 11 - 03/13/12

wow, no one is watching?

Emily is gone. Can't say I am sorry. The incessant whining was driving me crazy. She is now down 90 lbs. Now that she weights less it really puts less pressure on her lower legs and they don't splay out so much. She is a very curvy girl and an aspiring opera singer.

During the challenge Jeremy's attitude of automatically assuming he will win is gagging at best and very annoying.

And let's not forget about Kim. Yes, Virginia, an adult can pout. What a sore loser.

Chris was very smart to help some of the others don't know if it will help at this late date but at least she is thinking strategy.

There are 3 teams left, Purple, Kimmy and Megan, Green, Conda and Jeremy and Pink, Emily and Kim. Yes, I do think it is smart to break them up. Purple is weakest and the only strength they have is as a voting block. Conda voting Emily and Jeremy Kimmy.....Yeah I think Conda voted for Kimmy because she knew who Jeremy, Mark, Buddy, and Megan would for and voting for Kimmy would make her look good to Emily but not to us viewers who know she is an Evil Woman.
    spockwhat likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Season 13 - Episode 11 - 03/03/12

I try very hard each week that goes by to like the young ones this go-round. But Conda, Kim, Jeremy just make my skin crawl. Don't. like. them.

I do like Kimmy and Megan. They are from a small town near St. Louis and are grounded.

I like Buddy over Mark, though not by much. I wish this group could've been more endearing. Hopefully, there will be another season, where I can actually root for the people.

Very surprised with the low numbers on this site tonight, though I understand. I like to lurk and read everyone's responses. LOL

Click to see Spoiler:
    I am still waiting and wondering when the big walkout will occur?

I am wondering if the low posting is due to the Conda Forcefield Shield Effect? She just repeals everyone. You know if a defense contractor could bottle that they would make millions.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............... ..............what would make you run faster an angry skunk or Conda?
    Last edited by Critical; 03-14-2012 at 09:12 AM. Reason: added spoiler tags

I'll be watching, but not for another 45 minutes (west coast).

OK..it's only 90 minutes tonight because of The Fashion Show premiere right after.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Conda voting Emily and Jeremy Kimmy.....Yeah I think Conda voted for Kimmy because she knew who Jeremy, Mark, Buddy, and Megan would for and voting for Kimmy would make her look good to Emily but not to us viewers who know she is an Evil Woman.
    Little too late for Ana Conda. I was going to post about this same thing. The alliance is an alliance... we know it, the other contestants know it. It's time to cut the BS and get down to it and take their lumps as they have coming. Honestly, who does Conda and company think they're fooling?

I don't have a problem with alliances, they happen in any game, but they were cruel when they voted out people early on... this about face when they are now voting out 'friends' (who voted WITH them earlier in the game) is just a load of eat my chocolate pie.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Out to dinner tonight so just catching up on my tape...only watching the weigh in before bed. Em is looking really good at the weigh in. Kim is actually starting to look nice. Mark made a big jump % lost wise.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Kim, Buddy, Mark, Jeremy all around 30% lost. Em is 28% down. Christine, Kimmy 26%, Conda 25%, Megan 24%---that's all rounding to the nearest % and when more than one person has the same % then in order using the expanded %. So Kim has lost a bigger % than Buddy and Buddy than Mark, etc.
    Very tight at the top there. Conda still no kind of threat to win.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So they vote out the bigger threat, Emily. She's now 35.6% down. Now she's joining Olivia to be an opera singer, and hopes to win the at home prize and move to NY.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I see that as of last week Cass was down more than that (37.7%), so.....not clear that will happen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast