+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 11 - 03/13/12

Re: Season 13 - Episode 11 - 03/13/12

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Why would you say that the walkout is common knowledge? Most people don't read TMZ. Why post about Mark winning the at-home prize? Mark is still at the ranch, so he could win the ranch prize. It was Emily who was voted off.
    I don't read TMZ I got my info from either this forum or news about BL when the story broke and it aired on news shows on TV and I heard it on the car radio on the way to work.
    sunshine3331 likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I'm just watching the episode now, and I'm wondering....did they draw for spots when they had to be hooked to the big hula hoop during the challenge? Because how unfair was it to have the two green team members side by side...of course they worked together at first to make sure one of them won. GRRRR

They should have made sure no two colours were side by side.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree, and after the two greens worked together I did wonder why the two pinks didn't try that---there was only one person inbetween them I think. I assume it was a random draw, but maybe it should have been a random draw with that exception, no two of the same color next to each other... really unfair.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I'm just watching the episode now, and I'm wondering....did they draw for spots when they had to be hooked to the big hula hoop during the challenge? Because how unfair was it to have the two green team members side by side...of course they worked together at first to make sure one of them won. GRRRR They should have made sure no two colours were side by side.
    You're very observant! Also, Chris likely decided to help Mark during that contest because Mark 'helped' her by voting Cass off of the ranch. I noticed that when they were doing the opera segment, they showed Bob yawning... likely because of editing. Emily left with dignity; Cass didn't.

I was hoping the two pink girls would do the same thing, work together, but that didn't really happen until just before the end. I don't know, I just thought that was a huge advantage for the green team (who I despise) and made it really easy to have one of them come out on top.

I thought Kim looked really great during the shopping trip. I didn't care for her much when she sided with Conda against the brother/sister team, but she was great when she spoke her mind last week at the vote. Conda's last dress, the one she wore out of the shop, looked nice on her but the skinny jeans...no. If I were her I'd wait a little on those. I would love to see Kim make it to makeover week.

Having someone to root for is getting very slim now with Emily gone. I wish the alliance members would just say they are voting for her because they made an alliance instead of making up stuff -- thinking of the 'can't break up a mother and daughter' excuse here. If this episode is 'don't believe in myself' and you vote to keep someone because their daughter can't do it without her, doesn't that fly in the face of what they are preaching? Ugh. I want Mark to go home.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123