+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 10 - 03/06/12

Re: Season 13 - Episode 10 - 03/06/12

You could really see the difference in all the ladies bodies now that they all have lost so much weight.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post

Yeah, Jessica Simpson doing the makeover? Being pretty yourself doesn't mean you know how to make others look good. Maybe she's just a guide--that's the clothes store, that's the beauty parlor, and others actually do the making over? Bonding with Conda??? UGH.

Sorry Cass didn't make the makeover.
    You know considering it will be Jessica Simpson and she is simply promoting her new show "The Fashion Show", maybe it is a good thing Cassandra is no longer on BL.

name age height start wt wt now lost percentage
    Buddy 42 6' 0" 403 289 114 28.3%
    Kim 38 5' 7" 252 182 70 27.8%
    Mark 43 6' 0" 291 213 78 26.8%
    Jeremy 22 5' 8" 389 282 107 27.5%
    Emily 29 5' 5" 264 195 69 26.1%
    Christine 42 5' 3" 240 184 56 23.3%
    Kimmy 48 5' 4" 219 167 52 23.7%
    Conda 24 5' 5" 294 228 66 22.4%
    Megan 21 5' 5" 259 204 55 21.2%

FORT Fogey

Jessica may be better than the stylists they have had in previous seasons. It wouldn't take much!

I found myself rooting for the red team. I have no issues with Mark and I like Buddy. Kim is a smart, motivated woman who lapsed into bad behavior around the Daphne/Adrian incident. She gave a good pep talk to Cassandra as she left.

I was very put off with the black team's reaction to switching trainers for the week. And their stupidity at letting Conda in on their plan. I am glad that happened though. I would like to see the red team have any advantage they can get. Kimmy, who is she anyway? We have barely heard from her. And Chris? Don't know what is up with her; she is standoffish and that never works on team who has the power to vote you out. She is next out.
    mesachick likes this.

FORT Fogey

I'm glad that Chris lasted another week. There's nobody to root for other than Chris. I'm not surprised that Conda spread the gossip about Cass and Emily wanting an all-female finale. Conda is toxic and ruthless. I don't want Conda, Kim, Mark, Emily, Jeremy or Buddy to win. I especially don't want Conda to win.
    Jim Lad likes this.

I'm for Buddy at this point. His story broke my heart. I know he's been with the mean kids in the past, but at this point, who else is innocent? (I can't vote for Chris. Her whining drives me crazy and I don't like that she took a spot on this show, when someone who would have worked WAY harder is still at home.)

Happy to see Cassandra go. She's a nervous wreck, and I was tired of her overdramatic response to everything.

Crazy, crazy, crazy of Kim to go to CONDA and try to form an alliance against the guys. Wow. I thought she knew Conda a lot better than that. I'm kind of warming to her, though (just a little).

Kimmy flies under the radar--I don't even remember she's on the show half the time.

I was disgusted with the black team's reaction to switching trainers. Have they learned nothing about physical training at this point? Switching up the workouts could have been the best thing for them this week (why everyone bombed is a mystery to me--it goes against the rules of breaking a plateau). Dolvett in tights was a serious bonus!

No idea what will happen next week. There are some players who are almost too weak to waste your vote on, and then there are others who are strong threats. Everyone would do well to throw out Conda, but for some reason, they're all scared. I predict the house hatred of Chris will finally take its toll and she will be the next to go.

I wonder with Cassandra gone will Emily have a total breakdown. Let's hope so. I want Chris to stay so she can get a new roof on her house, new windows and new plumbing.

I am wondering if Jillian had stayed would she have any better luck changing some of these ladies attitudes? The whinning alone is enough to drive anyone batty.

FORT Fogey

So it was Kim's idea to try to get the men voted out? I mute everything that Conda, Kim and Mark say. I have no interest in them or what they have to say. I did hear others say that it was Cass and Emily's idea to have an all-female finale.

Dolvett in the ballet outfit was the highlight of the show lol. "He's got a great ass". So funny!

I am getting a bit tired of all the whining too - this isn't the first month now, they've been at it for almost three now. Hard work should come as no surprise. And yes, switching training styles should have equaled a bigger weight loss for both teams, so I was a bit shocked at the lack of loss by everyone except for Jeremy. Bob looked sexy in his glasses at the weigh-in.

I too, was really taken with Buddy's story. Kim really surprised me too. She was very supportive of Cassandra. Maybe being out from under Conda's influence, she's mellowing out some. Conda actually seemed a bit more likeable, but I still want her gone ASAP. Chris is next out for the black team though, she keeps coming across as very meek, which doesn't gel well with this show.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I wonder with Cassandra gone will Emily have a total breakdown. Let's hope so. I want Chris to stay so she can get a new roof on her house, new windows and new plumbing. I am wondering if Jillian had stayed would she have any better luck changing some of these ladies attitudes? The whinning alone is enough to drive anyone batty.
    I also want Chris to stay as long as possible, so that she can get a new roof, new plumbing and new windows. Chris and Santa are kind and needy, so I want them to win money. I prefer Bob and Dolvett's gentler attitude to Jillian's attitude; but, Jillian might have been a match for Conda.

+ Reply to Thread