+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 9 - 02/28/12

Re: Season 13 - Episode 9 - 02/28/12

We could give the money to Santa and Chris?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Hey, not a bad idea at all.

They all get a smack and I feel better about this show.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Hey, not a bad idea at all.

They all get a smack and I feel better about this show.
    Personally I would want to give some a couple of smacks. It would make me feel soooo good. And to make it perfect , they would have to Thank Us. Yes, I know I am channeling Animal House.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Ugly moment Kim mouthing "whatever" after Allison announced that Chism won the $10,000.00
    I think that the fact that she lost the $10,000 competition by 7 seconds (right?) had something to do with her comment. I do think she was just saying that she had done nearly equally as well as Chism. Wow. She lost by such a small amount of time! I have not been a fan of Kim's, but I feel like I get her more now after seeing her at home.

As for Chism, when he was at home talking about how he loved spending time with his buddies, I kept saying "Be careful what you wish for!" I think he may have a tough time at home. I hope not. He is young and those young guys seem to be able to lose weight more easily than the older contestants.

FORT Fogey

The only at-home segment that I watched was the one with Chris and Roy. I hope one of them wins money, so that they can get their house fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    The only at-home segment that I watched was the one with Chris and Roy. I hope one of them wins money, so that they can get their house fixed.
    Their segment really hit home for me. While my house is in so much better condition than theirs, I related to how much something needed for the house (in my case a new heater) can create daily stress when job security is also not present. I hope that they will end up with more opportunities to earn a decent living when this show is over. I really like Chris and hope for the best for her.

After watching Cassandra's at home segment, I don't think she will be able to keep the weight off.

I hope Chris or Santa win money too, or their community sees how much help they need and help them make repairs. On the positive note, a lot of home repairs don't have to be done by professionals and as they become more physically fit they can do more themselves.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie View Post
    Their segment really hit home for me. While my house is in so much better condition than theirs, I related to how much something needed for the house (in my case a new heater) can create daily stress when job security is also not present. I hope that they will end up with more opportunities to earn a decent living when this show is over. I really like Chris and hope for the best for her.
    Chris and Roy are the first time I've seen poor people on the show. I hope somehow their situation improves.

I like the fact Cassandra ate a cookie- everyone else just drooled over the "bad" food and ate salad and drank water, which is totally unrealistic. You are going to eat cookies in your life. You are going to have a beer with the boys. The key is to not eat an entire batch of cookies! That being said, I am not convinced that Cassandra is there yet- she still seems to have some major food phobias and all the shaking and freaking out about it leads me to believe she still needs some help in that area mentally.

I thought it was interesting that they didn't show that much of people working out at home (and barely any footage of Conda-woohoo!). I think the producers wanted us to believe they weren't doing well at home so we would think no one was getting immunity. I was also surprised that Chism had to lose 15lbs and Mark had to lose 12. Mark looks really good- like he's pretty close to goal, but Chism still looks like he has a ways to go- his is one of the only faces that is still pudgy. Is Mark considerably taller than his son? That might account for it.

I didn't get the impression that Emily's Dad was all that happy with her for not wanting to weight lift. It almost seemed forced for the camera that he said she could do anything she wanted- I didn't get the feeling he really meant it, which was sad. I like Emily and hope she does well.

Next week...more drama. The Bobbettes will lose him as their trainer and there will be many tears and "I can't do this without Bob" crying fits. Goody. Can't wait.

I will admit I was crossing my fingers that Chism would not lose the 12 lbs. But the venom Mark spewed afterwards, demanding he be sent home instead and the producers need to get working on it NOW!. Can you imagine the venom he would have spewed if Chism had ever been voted off by the black team, it would have been worse that Daphne could have ever dreamed of doing.
    As for next week, the drama of how will they survive without Bob, how about working hard with Dolvette!
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread