+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 9 - 02/28/12

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Season 13 - Episode 9 - 02/28/12

Chism lost 11. His team loses, and he doesn't have immunity. His dad says let me go instead. Everyone is crying. I guess both teams like him. Chism says I can't live with myself if I do that. I'm not sure why the show would go with it.
    Chism manning up and saying I'll make it at home. You can't go with me, Dad. Dolvett praising him as a man. Ditto Bob.

OMG! I have NEVER teared up with regards to TBL ever....until now. Wah

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Oh great, we don't see how he's doing...we have to go to the website and follow his blog. Well, someone else can report on that.

Ugly moment Kim mouthing "whatever" after Allison announced that Chism won the $10,000.00
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Luv'd it, luv'd it, luv'd it. Greatest twist ever.

Luv'd it that Chism only lost 11 lbs instead of 12 and being the only Black Team member not having immunity he automatically is being sent home. Then not unexpected Mark volunteers to take Chism's place. OK, another parent sacrificing for their child. But then I saw a beautiful moment where I saw Chism become a man. Chism took full responsibility for what happened. Even when Mark still said he will go home with Chism, Chism told him to stay. That had to be one of the greatest Biggest Loser moments ever.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 02-28-2012 at 10:09 PM.
    captain, Allie and mesachick like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Ugly moment Kim mouthing "whatever" after Allison announced that Chism won the $10,000.00
    Noticed that too....but in my mind, she redeemed herself at the end. She looked genuinely upset for Chism and Mark. I think so anyway. JMHO.

Wow...still can't believe the ending.

Then they show the premiere for next week and Dolvett and Bob switch teams and the tears start. Really? Are these folks adults or pouty, spoiled children. I know many folks don't believe in corporal punishment but I say all these folks need a good swat on the butt. I would even pay for the privilege as long as the money was going to charity.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Buddy now in lead with % lost, followed closely by Cass, Kim and Mark then Jeremy. No one esle seems very close.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Buddy now in lead with % lost, followed closely by Cass, Kim and Mark then Jeremy. No one esle seems very close.
    Buddy has 27% and Cass has 26.8%. If Cassandra hadn't messed up the previous week she would still be in number one position, at least now she is a very close second.

Kim is at 26.2% and Mark is at 26.1%. But Mark is so close to his goal weight, at 6'0" and he is now 215 he has what 35 to 40 lbs to lose and then what.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 02-28-2012 at 10:21 PM.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Then they show the premiere for next week and Dolvett and Bob switch teams and the tears start. Really? Are these folks adults or pouty, spoiled children. I know many folks don't believe in corporal punishment but I say all these folks need a good swat on the butt. I would even pay for the privilege as long as the money was going to charity.
    I'd pay for that too. As for charities, how about we be ironic and give the money to starving people? Sorry, I'm feeling cynical today.

Consider yourselves forewarned...

Yeah, good for Chism. I don't find it necessarily heroic to do the right thing, but good for him. I'm glad he didn't whine and cry about unfair it all was. It was good to see that... I'm not exactly fond of him or his buddies at the ranch, but at least he left on a good note. (Even if it did include a whole lot of unnecessary emotion.) It took Chism to say, I'll go home and do it. But unfortunately, didn't stop the rest from acting like he was going to die or something. Anyway. Enough of that from me.

I don't know what else to say about this episode. I felt bad for Santa and Chris too. I'd love to go over there and help them with their house... that's the thing that could bring tears to my eyes.

+ Reply to Thread