+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Season 13 - No Excuses - Spoilers and Speculations

Re: Season 13 - No Excuses - Spoilers and Speculations

Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post
    Contrast Jeremy to Michael (?), whom a few seasons back started out at about 500 lbs. He won and looked really good by the end. I suspect he built a ton of muscle--Jeremy, not so much.

Which makes me wish that they did more complete stats on contestants at the end--things like BMI and percentage of body fat. Those numbers are more important than straight weight in pounds.
    Height is very important also and length of time they are filming. Michael was a 6 footer Jeremy is only 5'8". I don't doubt that Jeremy has put on some muscle you just can't see it yet because he still have about 100lbs on fat on his body.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Thanks for filling me in. I never think to look at those charts.

Cassandra will look good at the finale. She was well on her way when she left. She may even be a contender. She is competition for Kim. I assume those eliminated were told they had a chance to join the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Thanks for filling me in. I never think to look at those charts.

Cassandra will look good at the finale. She was well on her way when she left. She may even be a contender. She is competition for Kim. I assume those eliminated were told they had a chance to join the finale.
    Well, according to that link to the Huffington Post article the lawyer clearly pointed out that all the contestants signed a contract that states that the eliminated contestants will have a chance to get back into the competition. If they didn't read the contract before they signed it that is their own fault. But from the way the lawyer and Jeremy talked it seems that the producers did make it clear to the contestants that eliminated contestants will be coming back. Jeremy is more of the mind that it was a possibility not that it was going to actually going to happen. According to Jeremy "it is not fair". What world is he living in?

If they are playing for a vehicle tonight, I can see Mark winning, Chaism not winning his way back in and that is why he walks. This season should have been called "All About Me"
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    If they are playing for a vehicle tonight, I can see Mark winning, Chaism not winning his way back in and that is why he walks. This season should have been called "All About Me"
    And Quitting when you run out of excuses.

+ Reply to Thread