+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Season 13 - No Excuses - Spoilers and Speculations

Re: Season 13 - No Excuses - Spoilers and Speculations

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    We know that Mark, Buddy and Jeremy all survive the weigh in tonight. They have been in the previews that actually happen next week. That leaves Kim or Conda going. Kim is almost at goal weight so she is the likely one. Buddy may win the car. He still has a ways to go and is driven. Mark had a low number last week but he is close to goal, too.

Jeremy knows he cannot win and may be anxious to get home. I just don't see Buddy quitting even though we see him get up from the camera and say "I didn't think it was going to end this way." He was just referring to the mess.

Why are you saying that? Jeremy has taken over the leader board on who has lost the highest percentage of body weight.

It is a very tight race between, Jeremy, Kim and Buddy.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Jeremy - 35.9%
    Kim - 35.7%
    Buddy - 35.5%

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Jeremy - 35.9%
    Kim - 35.7%
    Buddy - 35.5%
    Wow. That is a huge surprise to me. I know Jeremy started off big, but he just doesn't look like he's lost a third of his weight to me.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post
    THAT would be great--they kick Kim off and she comes back. As I've said before, I didn't like some of her earlier behavior, but I think she's the most driven one left and deserves to be in the finals.
    ITA! Kim has the drive, motivation, etc to be a real winner at this....evil green duo....not so much

Quote Originally Posted by lizardcat View Post
    I know Jeremy started off big, but he just doesn't look like he's lost a third of his weight to me.
    me either...I had thought the same thing...He's the one I see the least difference in. Followed by his evil twin...even Buddy who lost so much, and as more to go, even he seems thinner.

FORT Fogey

Why are you saying that? Jeremy has taken over the leader board on who has lost the highest percentage of body weight.

It is a very tight race between, Jeremy, Kim and Buddy.
    I was totally uninformed until I read your next post! I had no idea.

Contrast Jeremy to Michael (?), whom a few seasons back started out at about 500 lbs. He won and looked really good by the end. I suspect he built a ton of muscle--Jeremy, not so much.

Which makes me wish that they did more complete stats on contestants at the end--things like BMI and percentage of body fat. Those numbers are more important than straight weight in pounds.

FORT Fogey

Jeremy - 35.9%
    Kim - 35.7%
    Buddy - 35.5%
    Kim is going to look great in the finale; she is almost there now. Buddy or Jeremy could win but not be at goal weight. I love to see a slender winner.

If you check out the Progress Charts thread you will see the percentages. I think the reason Jeremy and Buddy still look so round is that both started out so big. Jeremy is only 5'8" and was 389 and is now 249. The average weight of a 5'8" male is around 147 with a range from 131 to 164. He still has a 100 lbs to go.

Buddy on the other hand is 6'0" and originally was 403 and is now 260. At a minimum he could lose 60 lbs but would look better at 180 and that means 80lbs need to be lost.

Considering how close the finale is and the next 2 episodes are two parters dealing with major DRAMA these two participants are going to the finale with a considerable bit of weight to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Kim is going to look great in the finale; she is almost there now. Buddy or Jeremy could win but not be at goal weight. I love to see a slender winner.

I too prefer to see a finale with contestants mostly at their weight goals. When you see a finale with contestants that are still fat but you know they have lost a considerable bit of weight it is kinda depressing.
    Shoepie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread