+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Season 13 - No Excuses - Spoilers and Speculations

FORT Fogey

Re: Season 13 - No Excuses - Spoilers and Speculations

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    The articles I found say that he broke it while doing a trampoline workout on March 29th.
    I am surprised he was working out on a trampoline; that is a pretty common injury on those things.

Just had a look at the headings for the next episode.
    It's difficult to know but it could be that we don't see any of the walkout nonsense until next week.
    This due to the show being divided into one hour episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Lad View Post
    Just had a look at the headings for the next episode.
    It's difficult to know but it could be that we don't see any of the walkout nonsense until next week.
    This due to the show being divided into one hour episodes.
    What they show on the previews is what we actually will see that next episode.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I am surprised he was working out on a trampoline; that is a pretty common injury on those things.
    I can't remember the company he went to in order to do the work out but I had heard the company/gym has a lot of law suits against them for injuries. He tweeted that he will keep working out but will be light work outs and upper body only and that this isn't an excuse to be lazy.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

CCL

Huffington Post has a video of Jeremy meeting with the show's lawyer regarding his contract and the contestants coming back. Not sure if I can post the link. Video doesn't seem to work for Canadians (doesn't work for me at least). FYI.
    Last edited by CCL; 04-16-2012 at 09:27 PM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Huffington Post has a video of Jeremy meeting with the show's lawyer regarding his contract and the contestants coming back. Not sure if I can post the link. Video doesn't seem to work for Canadians (doesn't work for me at least). FYI.
    idk if we can post links either, but i found it at huffingtonpost website. By what they show on the video, seems like good ole Jer didn't 'read the fine print' in his contract. dah-dah-DUM!!!!
    JulieAnn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryansmom View Post
    idk if we can post links either, but i found it at huffingtonpost website. By what they show on the video, seems like good ole Jer didn't 'read the fine print' in his contract. dah-dah-DUM!!!!
    Ha ha hahahah....I hope he and Conda raise a huge stink only to find they agreed to all of it by signing the contract.

Whiniest group ever. Have they never watched this show?? This is a staple, bringing back eliminated contestants.
    Last edited by sweetpea; 04-17-2012 at 12:15 AM.
    mandmmom2 likes this.

John from last season will be on the show tonight as well as two other winners. Patrick and a lady who both won.
    I was really inspired by John and give him partial credit for getting me started.
    Will be nice to see how they are all doing.

The video works fine in Canada, by the way.
    Last edited by Jim Lad; 04-17-2012 at 02:26 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Thanks. I think this video was set up to get the contract clause out there in the media. Alison being there is odd. Jeremy's lines seemed rehearsed. But it doesn't matter. We all knew any walk out would be a contract infraction.

There is a rumor out there that Mark did, indeed, walk out and his FB page confirmed it. Then he deleted his post on this topic. He mentioned that he did it for moral reasons or something of that sort. It will be interesting to see how that unfolds. It is likely he water loaded, fell below the yellow line and asked to be voted off.

I wonder who of the eliminated earns their way back. Cassandra leaps to mind as a likely contender.

Here is the link.

'The Biggest Loser' Walkout: Contestants Stunned By Twist (VIDEO)

'The Biggest Loser' Walkout: Contestants Stunned By Twist (VIDEO)

Posted: 04/16/2012 12:00 pm

Reality TV, NBC, Video, Television, TV Spoilers, Alison Sweeney, The Biggest Loser, The Biggest Loser Season 13, The Biggest Loser Twist, The Biggest Loser Walk Out, TV News
    The Biggest Loser Twist Walk Off
    "The Biggest Loser" twist upsets contestants.

"The Biggest Loser" (Tues., April 17, 8 p.m. ET on NBC), like many reality competition shows, isn't afraid to change things up at the end of the season. But that doesn't mean the contestants are happy about it.

Back in February, there were reports of a "Biggest Loser" walk out and it turns out, they were true.

When the twist -- that former contestants can compete for a chance to compete as a finalist -- the final five contestants threaten to leave the series. Enter Alison Sweeney and lawyer Jeff Friedman.

In this exclusive preview, Friedman and Sweeney, who met with all of the final contestants, meet with Jeremy Britt and explain that the twist was plainly written out in Britt's contract.

Not wanting to be controlled by producers, Britt threatens to leave "The Biggest Loser" ranch. "For me it's just this is a matter of right and wrong," Britt says. "And in my heart, I feel like this is wrong."

Watch the drama unfold on Tues., April 17 at 8 p.m. ET on NBC.
    There is a short 1:38 length video showing Jeremy talking to Alison and a lawyer. In the contract everyone signed before they came on the show it was clearing stated that in the final challenge all the eliminated contestants would come back to compete for one spot in the finale. Jeremy replies that it was implied and not necessarily going to happen. He feels it is a matter of right and wrong. Maybe he will be so righteous that he will go home. Good, don't care, go home. The lawyer also brings up the fact that Jeremy doesn't like the fact the producers control him. OK, then quit the show. We don't care. Take Conda with you.
    mandmmom2 likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread