+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 8 - 02/21/12

FORT Fogey

Re: Season 13 - Episode 8 - 02/21/12

TMZ announced information about next week's show, which means it's a spoiler. There are those who never read TMZ, and want to find out about what happens on next week's show, while watching next week's show. How about cloaking or hiding spoiler information? Maybe a separate thread just for spoilers and speculation about the next show which hasn't aired yet would be a good idea.

FORT Fogey

TBL's sponsors have better put together some extra money prize for Daphne and Adrian. And the producers should learn their lesson and never put together such a season again.
    Sheila, really? I thought they behaved horribly! They don't warrant any prize money. They came in with attitude oooozing out of their pores! The others weren't any better but that does not mean they deserve any compensation. It takes two and they took everyone on. IMO

I just don't care for either one. It isn't often that I take a dislike to a reality personality but they did it for me.
    captain likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    TMZ announced information about next week's show, which means it's a spoiler. There are those who never read TMZ, and want to find out about what happens on next week's show, while watching next week's show. How about cloaking or hiding spoiler information? Maybe a separate thread just for spoilers and speculation about the next show which hasn't aired yet would be a good idea.
    Sounds good to me. At least one of my posts probably fell into this category, so I will put a big ***SPECULATION*** at the top if necessary.

I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I don't think Adrian and Daphne deserve compensation either.

The original TMZ article I did not find a spoiler, it was simply news. No one knew at the time that it would be written into the show and become part of the show's future makeup. Confirming who is walking out tells us who lasts until the end. THAT is a spoiler. I agree that that could be frustrating for people like bachelorwatcher who want to stay spoiler free.
    Perhaps a "Biggest Loser News and Media" thread? With spoilers in spoiler tags?
    Last edited by spockwhat; 02-24-2012 at 02:19 PM.

I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    That was my point!
    And so I confirmed I understood your point.

Sheila, really? I thought they behaved horribly! They don't warrant any prize money. They came in with attitude oooozing out of their pores! The others weren't any better but that does not mean they deserve any compensation. It takes two and they took everyone on. IMO

I just don't care for either one. It isn't often that I take a dislike to a reality personality but they did it for me.
    That's fine, but we can agree to disagree. Didn't Subway put together money for one of the previous winners who gained back the weight? There is a precedent. Anyway, what I have seen on the show, Daphne and Adrian, despite any shortcomings, were bullied. Several people, not just me, claim that this was done out of racism, and NBC put up with the crap for way too long, until the final four, it seems. Someone should compensate these two people for having to submit to the Ana Conda treatment.

As for spoilers, we do get analyses from members who base their observations on what they've seen on Wikipedia that contains lots of spoilers from the show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sheila View Post
    That's fine, but we can agree to disagree. Didn't Subway put together money for one of the previous winners who gained back the weight? There is a precedent. Anyway, what I have seen on the show, Daphne and Adrian, despite any shortcomings, were bullied. Several people, not just me, claim that this was done out of racism, and NBC put up with the crap for way too long, until the final four, it seems. Someone should compensate these two people for having to submit to the Ana Conda treatment.

As for spoilers, we do get analyses from members who base their observations on what they've seen on Wikipedia that contains lots of spoilers from the show.
    There are no spoilers on the Wikipedia Biggest Loser No Excuses page. Anyone know where they would be I used google and their own search engine and did not find them. I mean specificall Wikipedia. There are tons of sites reporting and discussing this. Thanks.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 02-24-2012 at 03:14 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sheila View Post

Are you thinking of Shay? If I remember, she was offered $ to continue her weight loss and they pledged 1K per pound she lost at the next finale - not because she gained weight. I don't remember if (can't think of his name?) was offered $. There was one winner who did gain back most or all of his weight, and can't think of his name.

I just started a season 13 - No Excuses - Spoilers and Speculation thread, hopefully all this will be moved there.
    spockwhat likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

There are no spoilers on the Wikipedia Biggest Loser No Excuses page. Anyone know where they would be I used google and their own search engine and did not find them. I mean specificall Wikipedia. There are tons of sites reporting and discussing this. Thanks.
    I replied to your PM. Not only is the entry organized as I described to you, I forgot to tell you that a week ago, someone posted the results for Emily, I believe, and definitely Daphne IN ADVANCE (capitals for emphasis and not shouting ) of the episode that aired. Both results turned out to be correct, and then someone removed them a day or so before the show aired.

+ Reply to Thread