+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 7 - 02/14/12

Re: Season 13 - Episode 7 - 02/14/12

Yes, I'm done with Red, despite my beloved Dolvett. Kim and Mark aren't as loud as Conda, but they play the same game.

I HOPE Black votes off Conda, but they've been looking to get rid of Chris for a long time. I think she will be the one to go, especially since Chism is a bud of Jeremy's and could persuade others not to vote for Conda. Or Chris could walk off herself in response to the Roy debacle. She has threatened to leave once before.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    He met her before the season started.
    Isn't that strange?

Guys, Wikipedia just posted who gained weight in this coming episode. I won't write it here because I'm unsure of your spoiler policy, but you can go and look for yourselves. I predict next week is going to be bloody nasty!

Quote Originally Posted by sheila View Post
    Isn't that strange?
    Not really just from watching some of the former BL cast mate's YouTube blogs you know that they have met each other and have some kind community. I know many try to keep up the momentum of BL and do events around the country together.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

You mean after the show, right? In such a case, would a previous contestant be a consultant or be otherwise given the opportunity to talk to prospective or chosen contestants?

You mean after the show, right? In such a case, would a previous contestant be a consultant or be otherwise given the opportunity to talk to prospective or chosen contestants?
    After a season is finished many of the contestants are invited to participate in local and national events by different organizations and charities. Many are invited to speak at schools and sure to encourage kids to eat right and exercise. It really depends. During one of the TV Reunion Specials Helen and some of the other previous cast mates said they stayed in contact with each other (as a support group to help each other stick to the new lifestyle) and sometimes arrange to run in various races around the country. It helps promote the event, people come out to participate and to meet and greet the cast. Some participate more than others, some drop of the face of the earth, like Shay did.

Yes, I know that. However, they do meet many people, don't they? I may not entirely understand this, but during one of those events Arthur met Conda before Season 13 started, and he remembers her which I find odd.

Yes, I know that. However, they do meet many people, don't they? I may not entirely understand this, but during one of those events Arthur met Conda before Season 13 started, and he remembers her which I find odd.
    Who would ever forget meeting Conda?

I think you are reading way too much into it. The BL community sounds like it is very much like the MTV Challenge community. They know each other, they are friends and when a new season starts they probably have a bit of a heads up as to who is competing and they talk to each about it.

I think you just answered my question. We have to assume that past contestants meet the current contestants before the new show starts, or presumably even during its duration.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast