+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Season 13 - Episode 6 - 02/07/12

Re: Season 13 - Episode 6 - 02/07/12

At this point in the game the Mark, Buddy, Kim, Conda alliance controls the Red Team, that will not hold up as well once they get to individual weight ins. Even if Mark and Buddy want to try other options there are rather stuck with Conda and Kim. Seriously, would anyone want to turn their backs on Conda and Kim if those two thought they were betrayed? I do wonder if Conda and Kim could keep the toxicity down and focus on team, team, team I think they would have done much better in the last two weight ins. In most cases they can focus on challenges but not on the team.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by sheila View Post
    I cannot agree with you more. After having watched so many seasons, I believe that the ones who win and who are ultimately successful are those who are very focused on losing the weight and changing their lives. Those who are into drama usually go. I would actually be disappointed in NBC if they are influencing the Red Team to keep Ana Conda a while longer for her questionable entertainment value.
    Really a good point. I am surprised after working out 6 to 8 hours a day, prepping food, cleaning the kitchen, in putting their workouts and food into the computer, doing challenges, doing confessions and sleeping that anyone has any energy left to create CHAOS and cause DRAMA. Think maybe that Kim and Ana conda are aliens or robots or some kind of paranormal being? They can't possibly be human.

Wow, there is a lot of negativity on the Biggest Loser Facebook site and over on Biggest Loser at NBC many hating Conda and Kim, the Red Team and the producers for all the DRAMA. Lets not even get into the accusations of racism against the Red Team. One thing about Reality TV shows is that no one can predict what a random group of people will do or say when they are confined to a ranch, with no phone, internet, tv or access to friends and family and have to work incredibly hard to make a major lifestyle change. Explosions happen. There is tension. There is DRAMA. What amazes me is the people think that the producers can control what happens. They don't, they just film it and then put it together for our entertainment. They cannot show what people do not give them. This particular group of people are highly volatile and have some toxic personalities. Hopefully we can all learn to not be like Kim, not be like Conda. If nothing these two ladies are teaching us a valuable lesson on how not to behave, so we should be thanking them for showing us and our families what unacceptable behavior to others is really like.
    sunshine3331 likes this.

Ah, there is an official I hate Conda page up on Facebook: Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

FORT Fogey

Conda is a ruthless control freak and Kim is her snitch. If Kim found out that Buddy or Mark were talking about voting Conda/Kim off, Kim would tell Conda... and Conda/Kim would vote them off. Buddy and Mark are afraid of Conda/Kim.

CCL

Kim is just as bad as Conda; she's no lackey. Conda is a piece of work but I don't think her -and the others- treatment of Adrian was at all based on his race.
    They've rearranged teams before and I hope they do it soon as I like Dolvett but not mot of his team. Mind you, there's not many I like on the black time either so....hmmm....
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I was just thinking about the rearranging of teams the other day...wondering if and when they will do that. I agree that Mark and Buddy are in a position that could ultimately be their downfall.

I am still baffled that the guys are really pulling big numbers like in past seasons. I know they aren't as big as past couple seasons but their numbers are low compared to other seasons.

Bearcata, I said the same thing to my hubby the other day....I don't know when they have time to be so catty and mean and rude and drama makers and ...so on, so forth.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Does anyone know the current stage of the whole TBL contest? Are they still at the farm? How many more months do we have until the final?

Quote Originally Posted by sheila View Post
    Does anyone know the current stage of the whole TBL contest? Are they still at the farm? How many more months do we have until the final?
    There are 20 weeks plus the finale and we just saw the 6th episode. The finale won't be until May sometime. This is one of the extra long seasons.

FORT Regular

What bothers me most about Mark and Buddy is that they are both pastors. They don't show much maturity in dealing with Conda and Kim. They are constantly drawn into the drama.

I don't see them as the persons I would want leading my church. Especially Mark, who is a youth pastor. With the bullying kids have to face these days, I just wouldn't want to entrust my child to someone who behaves in that manner. I bet they are now hoping their congregations aren't watching the train wreck!

+ Reply to Thread