+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Season 13: Episode 2 (01/10/12)

Season 13: Episode 2 (01/10/12)

I apologize if I was premature to start this thread. Just wanted to share that I really like the fact that Bob knows when someone has really reached a serious limit and is gentle about it.

Re: Season 13: Episode 2 (01/10/12)

OMG, Dr. Killjoy's back!! Just kidding, but I'm really afraid of doctors, and these people must be terrified of them. My brother had sleep apnea but a) he lost 80 pounds and b) he had a rhinoseptoplasty which cured his apnea. Scary.

I like the fact the nutritionist is taking the crew on a grocery shopping field trip and giving out info.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Absolutely! Especially since I had some marinara sauce and whole-wheat tortillas in the fridge and hadn't thought about making a pizza with them. GREAT idea!

I think it's awesome that the nutritionist went to visit the "rejected" team! At least give them a fighting chance since they were so crappily sent home!

Okay, last week I hadn't found anyone I didn't like yet; now I have, LOL! Gail, Mike & Kim, mostly. (I think it's Kim who actually made the bet on the weight loss percentage, right?) It probably makes me a terrible person that I actually hope they don't make it, just because it was such a stupid bet; I oughta be ashamed, huh?

FORT Regular

Has Bob always been this whiny? "Those are my workouts" Really?
    captain, mandmmom2 and zookeepertx like this.

Isn't this the notorious second week? It's hard for them to lose as much weight as that.
    Last edited by sheila; 01-10-2012 at 09:24 PM.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Wow. Shut up, Conda. I mean, seriously, can you please stop talking? Ugh.

And yeah, Bob, that was ridiculous. We understand you can't take losing to Dolvett, but setting it up that if Dolvett wins... it's because he used Bob's workouts is really beyond pathetic. I used to LOVE Bob, but he's been really annoying me so far this season and last.
    zookeepertx likes this.

While I agree that one has to work on giving up addictions like tobacco and smoking, losing weight is a serious stress. Add to that the fact that Mike has to work in the real world, that makes two serious stresses. Giving up tobacco is a third serious stress, and, without serious psychological support, it's unlikely he will make it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast