+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Show Discussion 11/29/11 ****Spoilers****

FORT Fan

Re: Show Discussion 11/29/11 ****Spoilers****

There was a guy from Maine (I think) who was on the season that had a contestant from each of the 50 states (Season 3, I think) and this looks like his blog information. He has been pretty open about helping people who want to get on the show. On that season, the trainers actually picked the cast from the 50 potential contestants who were representing each of the states. This guy wasn't picked, but they gave all of those who didn't get picked the opportunity to win a separate at-home prize and some of them lost more than 40% of their starting weight all at home during the course of the show.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

If I won a years supply of soup.. I would donate it to the local food bank.... (too much salt even in the low salt ones...) I make my own...
    Shoepie, JulieAnn and mandmmom2 like this.
    Wasting away another summer...

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash View Post
    If I won a years supply of soup.. I would donate it to the local food bank.... (too much salt even in the low salt ones...) I make my own...
    I know you don't mean it that way AZHotFlash, but it sounds as if you are wishing your potential high blood pressure on the poor. Hopefully it would be just a small part of their diet.... I wonder if one could just take the cash equivalent and spend it on veggies....
    JulieAnn likes this.

I think that Anton with his big mouth should be very grateful to John. He had been moaning that John had voted twice for Sunny so if John wanted he could have voted for Anton and say, yes I felt so guilty about what you said you can understand that I cannot vote for Sunny again.

I was also a bit surprised that Becky voted against Sunny plus the way she'd gone about it. I love her so much so I think she deserves the at home price? What? "Thanks you who loves me. So I am not good enough to win TBL?"

Very weird that they kept Anton in who has still so much to lose.
    Of course Bob now has 3 people in the final 4 and alas someone posted who won the marathon. I had managed not to watch the previews, so now I know and the one who has supposedly won is someone I do not really like.

I want John to win just to prove Bob wrong + I want it for Dolvett. Bob annoyed me a lot this season. Especially when he was telling John he needed to trust people and trust him but then a few episodes later he backstabs John by talking bad about him with Anton. (that John would gain all the weight back)

Next season i would like Dolvett back but not necessarily Anna. What about you?I wish we could trade bob in for Jillian.
    captain likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think she did think Sunny had a better chance at the at home than TBL Sunny would have to get at the low end of normal weight for her height to hit 50% lost while that wouldn't be true for some of the guys. Of course it IS possible for someone to do that, just not so likely.

For this weeks marathon challegne
    The winner will earn a guaranteed spot as a finalist as well as $25,000 to sweeten the pot!
    So I guess that means there will be a double elimination tomorrow night? Since the season finale is on Dec 13th.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    For this weeks marathon challegne So I guess that means there will be a double elimination tomorrow night? Since the season finale is on Dec 13th.
    I think just one elimination. The marathon winner is a lock so to maintain 4 finalists one of the others go. 4 finalists right? I am drawing a blank. I can't remember if the number is 3 ot 4! Things are worse than I thought. I am very zen these days staying in the present moment. I am sticking to that. My kids don't buy it, pffffffffffft to them. What do they know.

I'm looking forward to the marathon - it's the one thing about this season that may prove to be interesting. Unfortunately, I don't see most of them finishing, much less running competitively. This has to be the most un-athletic group we've seen for a while.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I think just one elimination. The marathon winner is a lock so to maintain 4 finalists one of the others go. 4 finalists right? I am drawing a blank. I can't remember if the number is 3 ot 4! Things are worse than I thought. I am very zen these days staying in the present moment. I am sticking to that. My kids don't buy it, pffffffffffft to them. What do they know.
    Well, it's always been a final 3 for the top prize and I don't see that changing any time soon. The last several seasons there has been a final four with a vote off between two of the contestants for one of the remaining spots. Do we have enough time for a vote for the finale which is Dec 13th, 2011?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Well, it's always been a final 3 for the top prize and I don't see that changing any time soon. The last several seasons there has been a final four with a vote off between two of the contestants for one of the remaining spots. Do we have enough time for a vote for the finale which is Dec 13th, 2011?
    Thanks. Well since these damn shows are 2 hours long there is plenty of time to eliminate 2 this week!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast