+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Show Discussion 11/29/11 ****Spoilers****

Re: Show Discussion 11/29/11 ****Spoilers****

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Vinny's face looks much thinner for the first time...hair or weight...that is maybe the makeover is showing his face change...but I think his weight loss is also finally showing in his face. Vinny loses 10 and is safe.
    I think it is a combination of both but the past four weeks he has finally started to really put in the effort and work and started to loose the weight.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Becky looks way better with her new hair style than she did before, and I didn't think she looked that bad before. Becky lost 5.

Elimination:

Becky votes for Sunny...did not see that coming! She voted for Sunny because she has a better chance at winning the at-home prize.
    John votes for Sunny...he said because he wants to compete against the best which is Antone.
    Vinny votes for ...don't know since Sunny had two votes.

How does she look now? She is down to 181...lost 96lbs....she looks great!

Next Tuesday BL is at 9/8 Central. It is homecoming week and marathon week.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm guessing Vinny voted for Sunny as well or they wouldn't have had them go in that order. Anyway, she' out. Becky thinks she has a good chance of winning the at home prize (and apparently not to be TBL) and it 's better for her to be out.
    So how are they working it with the new person coming back after the marathon? There are allready 4.
    She's lost 35% now.

So if the marathon is at the beginning and the person that wins that is back in so there are 5 folks left. So does that mean there will be another weight in and another elimination to have another final 4? Or will 2 people be eliminated so there is a final three?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I don't know if it's a spoiler or not, but they showed the previews for next week with all of the eliminated people competing in the marathon and then the next camera shot showed the weigh in. All of the final four were there and an extra person, whom I can only assume was the winner of the marathon. If it hadn't been for Becky's short hair I might have thought it was old footage of a weigh-in. I won't say who it was, but I'm surprised they showed it as it sort-of spoils who (I'm assuming) wins the marathon. Also didn't Allison say that whomever wins the marathon was GUARANTEED a spot in the final four? So how does that work since Allison told V,A,B,& J that THEY were the final four? I guess I'll have to wait until next week to see how they work that out.

FORT Fogey

When I turned my TV on, I noticed they were going to race carrying all the weight they had lost. I turned the show off while I ate dinner. When I turned the show on again, they were still racing. I spent about an hour total watching this episode. I know that some posters have commented that this show should just be an hour long: I agree. I muted most of the show, but I heard Sunny say that they ate a lot of broccoli and fish.

FORT Fogey

The make overs were better this year and I attribute that to Jeannie Mai. Sunny's dress was ho hum but Becky looked very nice. Good hair cuts, as well.

I softened to John seeing him with his wife and learning they had been together since age 19. My problem with John is not about his game play, good for him. He has always seemed cold with an edge. Nice to see a softer side.

I don't understand why they all voted Sunny. Since I FF so much I will rely on someone to come by and explain. Isn't Antoine the bigger threat? John said so when he voted which goes against his strategy to date.

Bob came down very hard on Sunny about her 1 pound loss. It seemed that he knew she wasn't careful with her food or workouts and she did not defend herself. It did not appear to be a plateau. Maybe that is the reason she was voted off. Hard to tell from where I sit but to have her roomate vote her off says something. I don't know what though!
    Last edited by Shoepie; 11-30-2011 at 03:18 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I don't know if it's a spoiler or not, but they showed the previews for next week with all of the eliminated people competing in the marathon and then the next camera shot showed the weigh in. All of the final four were there and an extra person, whom I can only assume was the winner of the marathon. If it hadn't been for Becky's short hair I might have thought it was old footage of a weigh-in. I won't say who it was, but I'm surprised they showed it as it sort-of spoils who (I'm assuming) wins the marathon. Also didn't Allison say that whomever wins the marathon was GUARANTEED a spot in the final four? So how does that work since Allison told V,A,B,& J that THEY were the final four? I guess I'll have to wait until next week to see how they work that out.
    I went frame by frame and they clearly show who won the marathon. Odd they would even venture to show that footage, no matter how brief, given the ability everyone has with their DVR. They also show Ramon talking to the camera saying, I am going to be the biggest loser so doing a freeze frame isn't even necessary! No need for spoiler tags here since they aired it for all to see. It was blatant!

I would love to see either Becky or Antoine win. Since the number is now five with the marathon winner, we will see one of them go next week to maintain the traditional final 4. I do not want to see Ramon in the finals.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 11-30-2011 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    When I turned my TV on, I noticed they were going to race carrying all the weight they had lost. I turned the show off while I ate dinner. When I turned the show on again, they were still racing. I spent about an hour total watching this episode. I know that some posters have commented that this show should just be an hour long: I agree. I muted most of the show, but I heard Sunny say that they ate a lot of broccoli and fish.
    I heard this too and was shocked. Why eat so much of one thing when in the real world you won't? If I'm going to change my lifestyle to a healthy one then I want variety or I won't stick with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast