FORT Fogey

Re: Show Discussion 11/15/11 ****Spoilers****

She's up to 27% lost now.

Me too...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    Side note....has anyone ever heard of or eaten Peanut Butter Soup?
    I've had peanut soup but I don't remember if I've had peanut butter soup. It is actually quite good!

Are we really supposed to believe that after working out 40hrs a day, cooking with Jenni-O turkey, scarfing down Subway, and competing in a Pentathalon that John has time to....scrapbook?? He just happens to have all his baby pictures at the ranch with him?? Umm...I'm not buying it. While I appreciate Dolvett opening up to him and John trying to learn to trust and all that, I just think that scene with John and his new memory book was a bit contrived. He's looking great though, so whatever works I suppose...
    captain and spockwhat like this.

I thought the same thing Maybaybie. And IF he had any time after the workouts, eating, and the challenges I would think that they'd sleep...I know I would!!!

I really just want Ramon and Vinny off the ranch and not be in the finals. I'm okay with the rest of them even though Sunny started getting on my nerves a little bit. I'm not a competitive person and one to talk smack so when she started all that I rolled my eyes.

I really like Becky but just don't think she can win this. SO, that leaves Antone....he is like a big teddy bear!! BUT I just don't understand why he isn't loosing like John.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Here are the results after last night's weigh in. This is in order by rank:

John 445/310/-135/30.34%
    Sunny 277/207/-70/25.27%
    Antone 447/339/-108/24.16%
    Becky 238/182/-56/23.53%
    Ramon 355/273/-82/23.10%
    Vinny 426/335/-91/21.36%
    Bonnie 254/208/-46/18.11%

John is still killing it. He has the biggest lead. Vinny is way behind him. Vinny could catch up to Ramon and Becky but not sure he can catch up to the others. Antone needs to step it up a notch!!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Also, out of the original teams there are only 1 blue left, 2 red left, and 3 black left.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    Wonder what they are drinking in those Subway cups?
    It is the "special" koolaid to make everyone love each other more (just kidding) I am tired of the sappieness(is that a word) with this show.
    JulieAnn likes this.
    There's no place like home!

I just remember from previous season winners that the folks who did the best as far as losing the weight are the ones who stuck to the diet/new food plan. I think Antone, who played football is so used to working out hard and using that as his main tool to lose the extra weight that he may not be following the food plan as closely.

Anyone notice that Sunny used her feet to help stabalize herself and also provide propulsion by paddling while doing the yellow ball in the swim pool challenge. Smart girl. She is starting to remind me a bit of Tara as far as her competitive spirit.

I too want Vinny and Ramone gone from my screen. If either win they will blow the prize money in less than a year, Ramone faster then Vinny.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular

I don't know why so many are attacking Ramon and Vinny so brutally. In case people have forgotten, this is a game in which one must go each week and only 1 can ultimately win. Every one of the people remaining (now that Bonnie is gone) deserves to be there and have all worked as hard as they could. Vinny and Ramon may be behind in percentages and are a bit more competitive against Black team members than the others, but someone has to be at the bottom of the leader board and they not nearly as bad game players as those in previous seasons (i.e. Brendan and Frado, Arthur, Melissa, Tracey and Vicky).

As far as the game goes, the online preview at nbc.com shows that next week there will be a holiday temptation and thanksgiving dinner (even though it was August on the ranch when this occurred) and then on Wednesday it is another Where are they now? special. Also, just to remind people, either Ramon or Sunny will lose 1 pound not next week but the week after (the scale was illuminated blue in last weeks commercial when it showed the 1 pound weight loss on the "last week" as Bob said and their current weight can be deciphered as 2X1 which can fit Ramon and Sunny since they are both in the 200s).

+ Reply to Thread