+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Show Discussion 11/15/11 ****Spoilers****

Re: Show Discussion 11/15/11 ****Spoilers****

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    ITA....I wish they'd go reduce to 60minutes.
    You, me and lots of other folks.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Does anyone watch the entire show with no FFing other than commercials? Step forward.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    Yes, that is ultra annoying, but the most annoying thing to me is the weigh in. "Bob, you lost 9 pounds, that brings your team total to 11 and a weight loss percentage of 1.85%. Maria, this week you lost 2 pounds, bringing your team total to 13 pounds..." Arghhhhhh! I can add for goodness sake!!
    The voting process is just as bad;
    'Bob, you have one vote, Maria, you have one vote. Bob you need two more votes to be voted out, Maria you also need two more votes to be voted out.' Then, 'Bob you now have two votes, you need one more vote to be voted out. Maria, you still have one vote... etc." It's the most blatant example of paddding I think we see on the show. Yuck!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    The voting process is just as bad;
    'Bob, you have one vote, Maria, you have one vote. Bob you need two more votes to be voted out, Maria you also need two more votes to be voted out.' Then, 'Bob you now have two votes, you need one more vote to be voted out. Maria, you still have one vote... etc." It's the most blatant example of paddding I think we see on the show. Yuck!
    The padding on this show is the worst of the lot. We don't even get a singer. Not that I like those fillers either. I pretty much watch all reality shows on FF these days. It is getting so bad that I often don't even listen to the entire song on X Factor. I am a victim of a plot to prove ADD can be created.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    The padding on this show is the worst of the lot. We don't even get a singer. Not that I like those fillers either. I pretty much watch all reality shows on FF these days. It is getting so bad that I often don't even listen to the entire song on X Factor. I am a victim of a plot to prove ADD can be created.
    So true! The repetition on this show has bugged me since the first season. It's clearly in the editing and the script they give Alison/Caroline.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Does anyone watch the entire show with no FFing other than commercials? Step forward.
    I do at times. But I switch to HGTV or FN during commercials or when it's mundane stuff. Or I am paying bills or googling things.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I actually went to Comcast's On Demand feature to watch the Nov 22, 2011 episode but I was running around during parts doing laundry, washing dishes and cleaning out the cat boxes. I really appreciated that with On Demand they don't show as many commercials so it goes by very quickly.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread