+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Show Discussion 11/8/11 ****Spoilers****

Show Discussion 11/8/11 ****Spoilers****

It's Loser Time!

Keep all discussion in this thread.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Re: Show Discussion 11/8/11 ****Spoilers****

Ramon is pissed off that Jess is voted off.

Jon tells everyone that Jess was a threat and Vinny tells him that they shouldn't vote people off b/c they are a threat (isn't that what this game is for?).

Joe tries to talk to Ramon in private but Ramon refuses. Ramon doesn't plan to talk and now the blue team is divided and Joe thinks it is his fault. Ramon needs to grow up.

Vinny is encouraging Ramon to be pissed (my interruption) which isn't helping matters. Vinny...you are in 2nd to last place so you need to be careful.

Alison is talking to the trainers....she is telling them that each team has one person represents each team and the trainers get to pick at weigh in. This has never happened before.

The trainers tell their team.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

All the trainers are making very valid points about how hard it is going to be to pick who will represent their team based off who has lost most weight, who is consistent, who is due for a plateau, who is due to turn a corner and start dropping the weight, etc.

I don't know if I'd keep saying, "yes sir" and keep working out if Dulvette got that close to me

Challenge time:

The trainers get to participate in the challenge!

They have to whip up a dish with the ingredients there. The judges are Olivia (last season winner) and Devin Alexander (BL Cookbook Author).

They have 30min to fix and prepare and plate the meal. The winner gets to sit with Olivia to question her (not a big deal to me but hey) and their recipe will be published in the BL Quick & Easy Cookbook and they get a 1lb advantage. Now...that is worth fighting for.

Judges will judge based on taste, calories, and theme of Devin's new cookbook.

Jon and Antone are loving this challenge b/c they cook and love it.

Black team makes a Pork Tenderloin and a slaw. The pork was cooked perfectly but the slaw was different.

Blue team makes a No-Mess Tex Mex with chicken with lettuce wraps. They liked the fact this filled the whole plate and seasoned the chicken directly.

Red team makes a London Broil with Asparagus and sweet potatoes. Too rare for Olivia (and Vinny is driving me crazy) but seasoning is great!

They get to watch the judges taste taste their meal on a monitor. The judges don't know which team made what.

The winning team is................black team! Crude!!! I didn't want Vinny to win!!!! He is on my dislike list now.

Maybe it's the black/white shirt Olivia has on but she has either gained some weight (which they all do but it's looks like all in the stomach) or she is pregnant (which was a goal of hers).

He's back...Dr. H is basically updating the contestants and brought another doctor to show them how the brain works with foods, etc.

Anna is having a talk with Ramon about Jess being voted off. He told her that he isn't holding a grudge but wanted to. I honestly don't know if I trust him.

I knew Ramon was full of crap. Sorry but the young men are proving to be immature and more whinny than my 9 yr old daughter.

Ramon saying he has a blue shirt on but that is it. I do think the original color team will stick together but I don't think that is the smartest way to play the game.

Last chance workout: Bob told black team that they can't talk to anyone unless they have a black shirt on. He still hasn't decided who to pick to weigh in. Anna hasn't decided either but is trying to pay attention to see who is working the hardest and eaten the best (not 100% chance but good way to decide). Dulvette is killing Bonnie...he he, snicker. He is having to really put a lot of time into her. He is hot mad too. Gheez.

I don't know I'd pick but I'm hoping either black or blue falls under and either Ramon or Vinny gets voted off.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast