+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Show Discussion 11/8/11 ****Spoilers****

Re: Show Discussion 11/8/11 ****Spoilers****

Weigh In:

Bob picks Becky....I think he picked her b/c of breakthrough...one pound advantage
    Anna picks Joe....hard decision but I think she did b/c Ramon had a rough week emotionally and Sunny was having a bad week physically
    Dulvette picks Jon....I would have to but lets hope he doesn't plateau tonight

Red team:
    Bonnie 221/213/-8/3.62%.....doesn't count and Dulvette is doubting his decision....she is the biggest loser for red team so if they loose weigh in she is save...crude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jon 329/319/-10/3.04%

Black team:
    Antone 353/348/-5/1.42%...Bob is thankful he didn't pick him
    Vinny 355/345/-10/2.82%....even if Bob did pick him he wouldn't have beat red team
    Becky 192/186/-6/3.65%....she killed it!!! So, black team is safe.

Blue team:
    Sunny 218/216/-2/.92%...her weight loss is like being on a roller-coaster
    Ramon 286/280/-6/2.10%....I want Joe to be the biggest loser on his team but not win as a team so Ramon is gone
    Joe 271/269/-2/.74%....crude!!!!!! Ramon is biggest loser on team so it's either Sunny or Joe going.....
    Last edited by mandmmom2; 11-08-2011 at 09:50 PM.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I'm so tired of hearing Ramon talk about his team mates betraying him. They didn't betray him!!!

Vinny votes for Joe (I know it's b/c of Jessica)
    Bonnie votes for Joe
    Antone votes for Joe (his reasoning didn't make sense)

I would have voted for Joe based off strategy alone.

How does he look now? Let's see.....

He weighed 348 when he started and now he weighs 230 lbs. He looks the same but smaller.

Previews show that they go to singles next week.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Could you tell if makeover week was next week also? Or was that just a generic preview?
    I HOPE Olivia is pregnant, otherwise I don't know why they would choose her to come back, not looking that great. But if she was you'd think they'd say. I missed when she first arrived...no such statement?
    One reason Joe doesn't look that great yet is the baggy jeans.

CCL

She didn't look pregnant to me and they didn't say anything. Yeah, she looked a little bigger but still good.

I seriously cannot stand Bonnie, so much so that I have to fast forward her scenes.

Ramon is an idiot.

Joe looks good.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Why is it every time I see Ramon on my TV screen I want to slap his face. He is so smug and cocky and he has nothing to be smug or cocky about. He talks as if he this big game player and he is not. He is simply a immature brat.
    GabbyG and JulieAnn like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I am amazed that once again Bonnie has survived another week.
    JulieAnn and mandmmom2 like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Bonnie finally put some effort into her workouts. I finally got some idea of what they eat: lean meat and vegetables. I thought they were going to show them eating lunch later on, but all they had were glasses of water. Why show the scrapbooks? I wanted to see what was on their plates. Do people on this show ever end up gaining all the weight back that they lost?

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Bonnie finally put some effort into her workouts. I finally got some idea of what they eat: lean meat and vegetables. I thought they were going to show them eating lunch later on, but all they had were glasses of water. Why show the scrapbooks? I wanted to see what was on their plates. Do people on this show ever end up gaining all the weight back that they lost?
    Oh yes! I can't remember names but the winner from one season (season 1) gained all his weight back and they have been others that gained a lot back or all back. There have been some that gained some back but they all tend to loose to much to try to either win the big prize or at home prize and then gain back some to be at a healthy normal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Why is it every time I see Ramon on my TV screen I want to slap his face. He is so smug and cocky and he has nothing to be smug or cocky about. He talks as if he this big game player and he is not. He is simply a immature brat.
    Him and Vinny both. Now there is three I don't like (Ramon, Vinny, and Bonnie) and one I can take or leave (Jon). I really like Becky and Sunny.

Now that they go to singles next week I have to pray and hope that either Vinny or Ramon fall below and get voted out. They'd be dumb to vote Bonnie out at this point b/c she is so far behind everyone else in weight loss %.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Could you tell if makeover week was next week also? Or was that just a generic preview?
    I HOPE Olivia is pregnant, otherwise I don't know why they would choose her to come back, not looking that great. But if she was you'd think they'd say. I missed when she first arrived...no such statement?
    One reason Joe doesn't look that great yet is the baggy jeans.
    I couldn't tell if makeover week was next week or a generic preview. I wondered though. I hope she is pregnant too but she still looks like even if not. I expected her to gain some back but there was one shot of her that I had to do a double take b/c I thought she was pregnant. They didn't say anything at all but I've wondered why we see her sister more than her and she was the winner.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast