+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Show Discussion 10/18/11 ****Spoilers****

Show Discussion 10/18/11 ****Spoilers****

Welcome to a new night of Losers!

For some reason my DVR didn't start recording so I missed the first 5 minutes...which means I missed the challenge explanation. But from the looks of it there is a huge "game board" where each contestant places a card at the bottom of the board. Whosoever card the chip lands on will get to go home for a visit for a week with their trainer, that person will have immunity, and his or her weight will be the only weight that counts at end of week for the weigh in.

Let's see who wins......Price is Right flash backs. It lands on Sunny's card. She is excited and running around with joy and happiness. Bob is livid!! He chews her out saying it won't be easy, to not take it lightly, that it will be a lot of work, no vacation, etc. He tells her if he had anything to do with it she wouldn't see anyone!!!! He has a talk with the team. John tells Sunny that he is happy for her and starts crying so Bob calls him out and says he's upset b/c his fate is in her hands and he has no control over what happens.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Re: Show Discussion 10/18/11 ****Spoilers****

Dulvette is sinking his teeth into the red team. He told them that he is sick of losing and he doesn't care how bad they are hurting, how much they are giving it, how sick they are....they have to keep going.

Anna is trying to push the blue team but Bonnie isn't giving it her all. Bonnie is telling her that she is in pain but I think Anna hit the mark when she asked Bonnie if she is feeling pain when she hits her burn.

Now...Sunny just arrived home for her visit. I think her family and friends were more excited to meet Bob than seeing Sunny. Bob is talking with her and her husband and son. She was thin and fit when she got married. She has a great support system so she should be able to make this a lifestyle IF she really wants to.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

The black team is breaking. Joe and Antone were talking about how it's 3 v 2 and that Jennifer likes conflict. Her and John aren't doing much while Bob is gone. It seems someone needs to step up to be the leader this week.

Bob had Sunny running so fast she fell off the treadmil. He He. He isn't letting her rest at all. He is sinking his thangs into her. It's one on one and she is experiencing what so many of us wish we could have....a tough, hard core work out with a top trainer...one on one.

Sunny, "I feel like there are all kinds of people around me watching me." Of course! You have all of America and other countries watching once a week!!

Another challenge:

Each have two glasses that has to be filled and carried across to cylinder. Whichever team fills the cylinder first wins. Each member of winning gets to send someone to the BL Resort for two weeks. They fill the glasses up with orange soda...20 oz have 17tsp of sugar!!! Gheez!!! Joe admits he would drink 8-10 a day!!!

There is a catch...to get across they have too stay balanced while navigating strings. They are loosing a lot of soda by hitting the strings. Bonnie falls. Commercial.

Everybody freezes until she gets up. She was fine.

Red team has the lead with black not far behind. Blue isn't too far behind. Their hands have to be sticky!!! ICK!!!

Red team wins! First win so far and black isn't happy.

Sunny invites Bob to dinner with her family at a BBQ place. He orders for everyone to show them how to order at a place like that. She then has another surprise for Bob...Bull Riding!!! She puts a cowboy hat on him and "pressures" him into bull riding. Use that core strength Bob...come on, hold on!!! He doesn't do too bad. I bet his bum hurts now though. He says he is going to take out his revenge on her in the gym.

Bob calls his team back at the ranch and asks how they are doing and getting along. There is a pause. Jen tells him that she feels like an outsider. He basically tells them that it shouldn't be that way. Antone thinks Jen needs a whole team of doctors. Antone says he isn't holding her hand...she's a big girl.

The red team tells Dulvette they won a challenge and he is happy for them. So he feels like they need a good workout. Then Vinny is making fun of his stomach and Dulvette isn't liking it at all. He doesn't say anything but takes them to the gym. He thinks they aren't taking any of this seriously and that they play too much. Then Vinny and Ramone starts laughing in the gym and now he is beyond pissed and addresses it. Vinny finally gets pissed and fights back. I think Dulvette wanted to bring that out in him. Now Dulvette is pushing Vinny hard.

Anna is working her team out in the pool for the last chance workout. Hoping that it works for their sake. I love the pool and if I had one I'd be in it as much as weather allowed.

Bonnie thinks Anna shows favoritism and thinks she isn't patient with her. HUH?!?! She says she notices her mood changes instantly when Anna comes near. I think Bonnie is placing blame b/c I don't see how Anna is not being patient and such. Of course, we are only shown what is edited but still. Why would they show conflict between the two? Oh right....ratings.

Bob is taking Sunny to a farm for a last chance workout. He had her pushing a truck, carrying sacks of feed up stairs, walking lunges, stairs down, running, pushing bales of hay, etc in over 100 degree weather. I sure hope she is staying hydrated!!!

FORT Newbie

I am so sick of Bonnie's whining. I can't wait until she sees herself on the show. What a waste of a spot.

Weigh In:

Red Team 2.52%
    Vinny 382/372/-10
    Jessica 219/213/-6
    Ramon 311/304/-11
    Courtney 237/231/-6

Blue Team 2.70%
    Bonnie 233/229/-4
    Becky 212/204/-8

Blue team is safe!!!!

Black Team 5.81%
    John 366/354/-12
    Jennifer 282/274/-8
    Joe 301/294/-7
    Antone 381/377/-4
    Sunny 241/227/-14...wow!!!!
    Last edited by mandmmom2; 10-18-2011 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kimber926 View Post
    I am so sick of Bonnie's whining. I can't wait until she sees herself on the show. What a waste of a spot.
    This is the first time I haven't liked her. It's like Bob said...the trainers aren't there to make friends, they are there to push them. I like how he backed Anna up.
    Shoepie and zookeepertx like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast