+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Show Discussion 10/18/11 ****Spoilers****

Re: Show Discussion 10/18/11 ****Spoilers****

I would like to have seen Jillian deal with Bonnie. Talk about great ratings. Bonnie reminds me of the person who complains about everything. She seems to never be happy therefore no one else is allowed to be happy. She is a 63 year old woman acting like a 12 year old. As long as she is winning, then life is good, but once things do not go her way watch out. I would bet money this is exactly how she is at home. I would like to see the teams shook up and let one of the other trainers have her for a change and see if she is still complaining or rather watch her still complain.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I would like to have seen Jillian deal with Bonnie. Talk about great ratings. Bonnie reminds me of the person who complains about everything. She seems to never be happy therefore no one else is allowed to be happy. She is a 63 year old woman acting like a 12 year old. As long as she is winning, then life is good, but once things do not go her way watch out. I would bet money this is exactly how she is at home. I would like to see the teams shook up and let one of the other trainers have her for a change and see if she is still complaining or rather watch her still complain.
    Well there will be a
    Click to see Spoiler:
    team shakeup in the next two weeks I don't know if it will be permanent or just for the one episode.

I think Bonnie will have a lot of difficulty when they get to individual weight ins. I just don't see her pushing herself that much.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 10-23-2011 at 11:35 AM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I was wondering if they were going to do that bearcata. I like when they shake things up. I think they should mix the teams to make them even again. Some will end up with the same trainers while the rest will end up with a different trainer. This could has be a positive in terms of weight loss. Your body tends to adjust to the same thing daily. So, with a different trainer you could give your body a "jolt" by doing different things and in the long run loose more weight.

I don't think Bonnie will last much longer unless the producers manipulate it so she stays longer....all for ratings since she seems to be the most controversial person there right now.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345