+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Show Discussion 10/11/11 ****Spoilers****

Show Discussion 10/11/11 ****Spoilers****

Please keep all discussion here!!!

Let's see if the red team can beat the black team....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Re: Show Discussion 10/11/11 ****Spoilers****

Water!!! We see some of them working out in the pool!!

Hannah....is visiting with the black team....she helps them with nutrition and later works them out with Bob in the gym. She is shocked by all the changes in the gym and and her pic on the wall.

Adam.....is visiting with the red team....he helps them work out outside....the red team has to carry 50lbs for 5 miles. Ramone decides to carry all the weight himself. He made it the whole 5 miles carrying the weight by himself. Dulvette notices that Courtney is having issues and they talk.

Marcy....is visiting with the blue team....she helps them work out on the beach.
    Last edited by mandmmom2; 10-11-2011 at 08:22 PM.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

First challenge....didn't catch it all b/c was interrupted by a 9yo needing homework help...how dare her...j/k. The winning team wins letters from home.

It's like a relay with the box of letters. Whoever has the box can't move but has to pass it to person in front of them. Once the box leaves your hands you can run ahead to get the box back. Part of the course has different challenges. One was snow...fake snow...seriously....snow in hot weather is nothing like snow in cold weather where your hands are so cold that you can not hold on to anything!!!!

Red team was way ahead but of course the black team passes them...figures. The blue team has no chance....I am really feeling sorry for them. I'm such a underdog fan....

Now they are facing extremely strong winds. What next, they face rain and fallen tree stumps and mud. This is the final course and black team is ahead but red not far behind.

Finish line is straight up a hill. Red team is right behind the black team but the black team wins. Really?!?!?

Blue team has approached the rain now. They are almost there. They made it!!!

Ali surprised them all saying since they all finished they all get to read letters from home. But since black team won they get video chats.
    Last edited by mandmmom2; 10-11-2011 at 08:53 PM.
    JulieAnn likes this.

After all the video chats we get to see Anna take her team to the new tennis courts on the ranch....did you know there was tennis courts? I sure didn't. Be scared blue team, be scared...you are on a tennis court with Anna...her domain! She does try to teach them different strokes and does some lower body moves to keep them moving. This is her last chance work out.

FORT Fanatic

How is Bonnie doing on the tennis court? And did she participate in the challenge?

Bob jumps in the pool while Jennifer is already working out in the pool. So, he tells his team the last chance work out will be in the pool but Joe? hesitates b/c he is scared of the water...he almost drowned twice in his life. Bob kills his team in the water. So cool to see a pool work out.

Dulvette stays in the gym to work out his team. The machine where they are cycling their arms (not sure how else to describe it)...the gym at our Church has one and my husband broke it one night working out....didn't know it was possible...they said he was going to fast...he bench presses over 350lbs so when he went faster he put more pressure on it and it broke.
    Last edited by mandmmom2; 10-11-2011 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JulieAnn View Post
    How is Bonnie doing on the tennis court? And did she participate in the challenge?
    She really has stepped it up in every way this week. She hit the balls around and raced back and forth. I am proud of her! She hasn't given up and hasn't complained at all this week.
    JulieAnn likes this.

Weigh In:

Blue Team 1.93%
    Mike 273/268/-5
    Becky 214/212/-2....ouch
    Bonnie 240/233/-7....wow!! GO Bonnie!!!!!!

Black Team 2.12%
    Joe 307/301/-6
    Sunny 245/241/-4
    Antone 389/381/-8
    John 375/366/-9
    Jennifer 289/282/-7

Blue Team 2.05%
    Courtney 240/237/-3
    Jessica 221/219/-2
    Vinny 390/382/-8
    Ramon 322/311/-11

Blue team up for elimination...again....I feel so bad for them!!!! They can't vote Bonnie out. Her vote is the only vote that counts. I would hate to make that decision.
    Last edited by mandmmom2; 10-11-2011 at 09:52 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    She really has stepped it up in every way this week. She hit the balls around and raced back and forth. I am proud of her! She hasn't given up and hasn't complained at all this week.
    Maybe even the moderate amount of weight loss has been enough to ease her pain. And, I remember reading that one of the best things for arthritis is exercise (but I don't remember if that is what is why she needs the knee replacement or not).

I'm glad to hear that she is stepping it up. I really am rooting for her in the face of all of her obstacles!

Edited to add: I just saw that you put Bonnie's weigh-in up and that she lost 7 pounds! Go Bonnie Go!

Bonnie votes based off who she thinks needs the ranch more so she votes to send Mike home. He understands her decision but says that she made a mistake b/c he is the leader and has led the past few weeks so far. I tend to agree.

Mike started at the ranch at 309 now he is 239...70lbs lost...he looks great!!!!!!

Previews: someone goes home in the first five minutes and Bob goes with her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast