+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Show Discussion 10/11/11 ****Spoilers****

FORT Fanatic

Re: Show Discussion 10/11/11 ****Spoilers****

Thank you, once again, for the play by play! I'm hoping to watch the episode tomorrow afternoon.

FORT Fogey

Bonnie should have gone home. She is unable to take advantage of all the ranch offers. She is there to show older people with bad knees they can do this too, okay, enough. They saw that.

My guess is that Bob went home with whatshername to talk to her family about things holding her back. I suspect this was in the works before the show started to allow his team to work out themselves. We may see the other trainers leave their teams for a day, too. She must live close. I doubt they would choose a contestant who lived across the country.

What a boring show. I am minutes away from FFing straight to the weigh ins. As it is, I skip everything but the challenges. I hate the letters/videos from home and the tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Bonnie should have gone home. She is unable to take advantage of all the ranch offers. She is there to show older people with bad knees they can do this too, okay, enough. They saw that.

My guess is that Bob went home with whatshername to talk to her family about things holding her back. I suspect this was in the works before the show started to allow his team to work out themselves. We may see the other trainers leave their teams for a day, too. She must live close. I doubt they would choose a contestant who lived across the country.

What a boring show. I am minutes away from FFing straight to the weigh ins. As it is, I skip everything but the challenges. I hate the letters/videos from home and the tears.
    I have an arguement for each of the blue team to go home. I do think Bonnie will hit a wall next week or week after while Becky will get pass her wall and loose big. I think Mike would have been the same way.

I don't care for the videos and letters from home either....and I also didn't watch the whole show...the TV was on but I was doing something else. My play by play wasn't as detailed as I normally do.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

CCL

There going to have to mix it up some way or soon Anna will not have anyone to train.
    I never care for the "I'm going to break you down until you tell me something that happened in your childhood that made you fat" storyline they have every episode ( with rotating characters). Life is more complicated than that.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I think if Bonnie had not had the highest percentage weight loss she would have definitely gone home. She was correct, Mike really does have the best support system and was able to prove it by his continual weight loss.
    There's no place like home!

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I think if Bonnie had not had the highest percentage weight loss she would have definitely gone home. She was correct, Mike really does have the best support system and was able to prove it by his continual weight loss.
    She was right but at same time he lost the most consisently. I don't think that team will beat the other two. So, I do wonder when they will switch the teams up so Anna can still train.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Maybe it's just me, but, during the challenge, I thought the person with the box wasn't supposed to move at all until they handed the box off. It seemed like red team people were doing a LOT of moving while holding it. Blue and black were obeying the rule, but each red person would take a step or two forward as they handed it off to the next person. I kept telling them to stop it but, surprisingly, they just ignored me! I would have laughed myself stupid if they'd got called on the carpet at the end!
    JulieAnn likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by zookeepertx View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but, during the challenge, I thought the person with the box wasn't supposed to move at all until they handed the box off. It seemed like red team people were doing a LOT of moving while holding it. Blue and black were obeying the rule, but each red person would take a step or two forward as they handed it off to the next person. I kept telling them to stop it but, surprisingly, they just ignored me! I would have laughed myself stupid if they'd got called on the carpet at the end!
    My son kept saying the same thing during the challenge... good thing Red didn't win, or I think they should have been disqualified!

You know...I wondered that but thought I was seeing things.

Here is the latest numbers....

Name/Age/Height/Start Weight/Total LBS Lost/Percentage Lost Total
    Courtney 24 5'6" 270 33.00 12.22
    Patrick 26 6'2" 387 37.00 9.56
    Jessica 26 5'8" 254 35.00 13.78
    Vinny 27 6'0" 426 44.00 10.33
    Ramon 27 5'11" 355 44.00 12.39
    11.40661939 Red Team Total % Lost
    Jennifer 39 5'7" 330 48.00 14.55
    John 40 6'4" 445 79.00 17.75
    Sunny 41 5'8" 277 36.00 13.00
    Antone 44 6'5" 447 66.00 14.77
    Joe 46 5'10" 348 47.00 13.51
    14.94315106 Black Team Total % Lost
    Becky 51 5'6" 238 26.00 10.92
    Debbie 60 5'6" 239 6.00 2.51
    Mike 62 5'11" 309 41.00 13.27
    Bonnie 63 5'4" 254 21.00 8.27
    Johnny 65 6'0" 328 15.00 4.57
    7.967836257 Blue Team Total % Lost

I have this in excel but have no clue how to paste it correctly.

So John keeps lead with Antone in 2nd and Jennifer in 3rd. Jennifer has the female lead.

Team lead is black.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast