+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Show Discussion 10/4/11 ****Spoilers****

Re: Show Discussion 10/4/11 ****Spoilers****

Vinny is revealing to Dulvette that he was abused as a kid by his step father which is when he started gaining weight. He admits that he never forgave his mother for letting it happen to him. That can't be easy...being a kid who feels unloved because she let him get beat.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Weigh in time:

Red team:
    Courtney 247/240/-7/2.83%
    Vinny 400/390/-10/2.50%
    Ramon 329/322/-7/2.13%
    Patrick 361/350/-11/3.05%
    Jessica 232/221/-11/4.74%...in lead for the tickets

Black Team:
    Antoine 405/389/-16/3.95%
    Sunny 255/245/-10/3.92%
    Joe 324/307/-17/5.25%....took the lead from Jessica
    Jennifer 305/289/-16/5.25%....tied for the lead with Joe....but Joe is still in lead by thousand of percent or something another
    John 393/375/-18/4.58%

Blue Team:
    Bonnie 247/240/-7/2.83%
    Becky 223/214/-9/4.04%
    Mike 290/273/-17/5.86%....Mike wins the Super Bowl tickets!!

I'm so glad the blue team isn't going to elimination. Red team is going to elimination.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I have no clue who red team will vote off. I knew with blue team the past two weeks but not with the red team. I even think the black team would vote John off when they loose a weigh in. But the red team is so close and hasn't had any conflict. I have a feeling they'll vote Courtney off...maybe Patrick....

Patrick says he wants to be there but he wants everyone to put his name down...because the other two guys are too "sick" and need it more than him and Courtney isn't emotionally ready.

Elimination Time:

Courtney votes for Patrick
    Patrick votes for Courtney
    Jessica votes for Patrick
    Vinny votes for Courtney....his reasoning made no sense
    Ramon votes for Patrick

Patrick is voted out. I do hope he does well at home and kicks butt. This was an emotional elimination. Not sure I've seen one this emotional before.

How does Patrick fare today? Well, let's see.......

Patrick started off at 387 lbs. Today Patrick is 296 for a total of 91 lbs. Wow!! He looks great and I think he looks better with facial hair. He is going to take the physical test to be a police officer. 6 months ago he only made it through the second lap. Today he did it all under the required time.

Previews:

Dulvette isn't happy and is ready to take down the black team.

FORT Fanatic

Thank you! I have to wait until tomorrow to watch the show so I appreciate your play by play.

Why does Bonnie have such a hard time going up and down the stairs during the weigh ins????
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Did I miss something? I thought the red team got the biggest weight loss in the first episode?

I'm super thrilled about Bob holding his own against Dulvette. Dulvette is so far the only trainer they've brought on the show that has the personality and chutzpah to equal Bob and Jillian. I'm glad they FINALLY found someone! I hope he's a permanent addition. He is so good that I thought he'd blow Bob out of the water, and I wouldn't want that, because I adore Bob.

Anna is also a good addition. The 3 seem to blend nicely. I'm interested to see how she and her team fare the rest of the show.
    Shoepie and JulieAnn like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Why does Bonnie have such a hard time going up and down the stairs during the weigh ins????
    She must have bad knees. Out of all the applicants for an older woman, she was the best choice? Certainly there was another her age more capable of competing!

Courtney (injured) proves the point I harp on every season. Back off a bit on the exercise and lower calorie intake. Their bodies scream to do this. The older man, who won the tickets, must be eating less to compensate for his inability to do some of the more strenuous routines, too. His main exercize, this week, was the treadmill, supporting the information out there that walking is a very effective form of exercise.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I remember DR. H discussing with her that her "new" knees are shot now. So, I think she has had total knee replacement but because of her weight and not taking care of them she needs another total knee replacement. I could be wrong but that is how I took the little bit of conversation I heard last week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast