+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TBL Season 12 romances?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

TBL Season 12 romances?

Since TBL has a better record for romance than most of the dating shows, any thoughts on this season? In the youngest group only Courtney, Jessica and Ramon are single..the other guys are engaged or married, and in fact so are all the other men on the show...basically the question really is, will Ramon find love? Assuming everyone single is straight of course!
    Last edited by PWS; 09-23-2011 at 07:44 PM.

Re: TBL Season 12 romances?

It's hard to tell now if Ramon is right for Courtney or Jessica. I need to get to know them more. But it's weird that there isn't more single people on this season. I don't remember exactly how many were single prior seasons but I thought it was a lot more.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree, I'm sure there were more singles in the past. Of course sometimes previously married people have hooked up, but it is pretty rare...

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, if previews are a guide seems like we might have something to comment on on this thread soon!

I missed the previews in detail. But from what I read it's Ramone and Jessica?
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yup, and their romance is blamed for weight loss failure as a distraction.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

After watching her frolicking around with the football players, and her lack of response to his "I love you"s, I think I agree with those who think he's way more into her than vice versa. Especially if she's his first girlfriend, and if she was a model I"m taking a wild guess that he's by no means hers. Well, not all TBL romances will work out....

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, at least for now this seems as if it will last a while. So far I have to say he's looking better than she is. SO glad they were sensible and did not do the proposal on TV. And she is now talking about a life long commitment more than he is, if anything.
    Glad to see Allie give a call out to TBL romantic successes!

I thought it was funny how Ali did that.

+ Reply to Thread