+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mandmmom2

Thread: Future hotties?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Future hotties?

Any bets on who will be biggest "gasp" producers at the finale? I guess we should do one of each sex by each of the 3 age groups?

Re: Future hotties?

Still too early to tell but here is my guess (which may change this week after I get to know them a little better)....

Blue Team: Becky & Johnny
    Black Team: Jennifer & Joe
    Red Team: Courtney & Patrick

I also think Jessica and Sunny are pretty will be much prettier after they loose weight.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think Patrick is the best looking guy there....and Becky looks great! Ramon and Antone look good as well....but really some very good looking people now. That Coach from the senior set, very distinguished!

I so agree. Patrick is the winner of the male hottie group.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I think what I like best about this show is when the folks lose the weight they all look better because their self condifence and self esteem has gone up so much. You can see that they like themselves and believe in themselves and we all need and want that.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I agree bearcata...even the ones that end up with too much self esteem. And I don't think it's about how they look that gives them the confidence and self esteem (part of it but not most of it). I believe it is the feeling of accomplishment, internal acceptance, etc that gives them that self confidence and self esteem. There is nothing like the feeling of reaching a goal, no matter how small or big that goal is. There is nothing like the the feeling of finishing something you started whether it be a To-Do list for the day or a life changing process like this.
    JulieAnn likes this.

+ Reply to Thread