+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Premiere Show Thread 9/21/11 ***Spoiler***

Premiere Show Thread 9/21/11 ***Spoiler***

Here we go...time for premiere....

Am I the only one watching tonight?
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Re: Premiere Show Thread 9/21/11 ***Spoiler***

Introduction of three contestants and then they get off the "bus" onto a desert like place wondering what to do b/c the "bus" left them....

Then comes a Humv (?sp?) driving up...out comes Alison.

Tidbit....the ages of each contestant is on their shirts.

They have to line up according to their age.

Everyone under 30 steps to right, everyone 50 and over steps to left, then the others in middle....those are the teams....already bash talking about ages and such.

The trainers make an entrance by helicopters....Bob (with more tattoos) (black team), Anna (blue team), and Dolvett (red team).

They have to earn the choice of a trainer by a challenge as a team: run one mile down the desert...entire team has to cross the line...team with all members across the line first has the chance to choose their trainer. Catch...they have to carry a pole as a team....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Young team was in the lead and then the middle team passes them. The old team decided to walk the whole mile b/c they decided they wanted to finish it even if they were last.

More contestant intro's.

The middle team won and picked Bob!!!

The young team is having a hard time b/c of one of the players.

The young team sucks it up and finishes by running to the finish line and they picked Dovett. So the older team gets Anna.

She runs to meet the older team and walks back with them. Then the other contestants all run to meet the older team and walks back with them.

Alison just tells them all that at the end of the season everyone, eliminated or not, will meet at that desert to run a marathon...the winner of the marathon is automatically in the finale to win the money.

I've already almost cried twice!! I love this show, I'm glad it's back. I will miss Jillian but Anna and Dolvett seem like a good balance.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

The next day the contestants make their way to the BL gym. Vinny, "I look up and see the trainers on the steps...I see Anna, I see Bob, and I see Dovett. They look like hungry lions ready to pounce on us". LOL

Brand new gym this season...wow....nice!!!!

Bob is channeling Jillian.

Dolvett goes into a trainer mode and isn't messing around!!!

Anna is being nice but firm...she isn't yelling but she is pushing them!

Debbie, "that girls looked like an angel but she is a bear".....about Anna. Debbie keeps trying to talk Anna into giving them a break....

John (I think that is his name...it could be Don) walks out on Anna...

Johnny is his name and he decides to stay...

Bob gets his first cry...from Antoine (I think)...the ex-football player.

The next morning Becky (I think) receives a phone call her father passed away so she will be out a couple days for the funeral. His death reinforces the importance of her getting her health and life back.

Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat View Post
    I've already almost cried twice!! I love this show, I'm glad it's back. I will miss Jillian but Anna and Dolvett seem like a good balance.

I already miss Jillian!!! It won't be the same without her but I'm willing to give the season a chance. I do think Dolvett and Anna seem like a good balance...

Last Chance Workout!!

Lots of crying, groaning, moaning, screaming, and other sounds.

Becky is back at the ranch so she is scared of the scale but she has tons of drive...she maybe one to watch out for!!

The men are bigger sissies than the girls! Gheez!!!

Hey, wait a minute. Bob is the black team now? How can he be Smurfy Bob if he is the black team? Oh well, he will still kick butt and take names.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast