+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Premiere Show Thread 9/21/11 ***Spoiler***

Re: Premiere Show Thread 9/21/11 ***Spoiler***

I agree....I would love to have more focus on middle aged and older women. I'm in the middle aged group and I've noticed a huge difference in my weight loss from just 4 years ago compared to now. If I splurge...I gain 2plus pounds. And that is only with one small splurge. Frustraging!!!
    JulieAnn likes this.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fanatic

I am also a middle aged - 48 year old woman who can't seem to lose very well, but can gain in an instant! I've been working out twice a week with a trainer for sometime now, but am just concentrating on resistance training (weights) more with her. I need to get the food in order, I don't know what to eat anymore!

Debbie somewhat irritated me during this show, it's like she didn't realize how great of an opportunity she had been given.
    JulieAnn likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    Hey, wait a minute. Bob is the black team now? How can he be Smurfy Bob if he is the black team? Oh well, he will still kick butt and take names.
    After losing to Jillian all those times I think he thinks black is a luckier trainer color!
    mandmmom2 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Why don't they show them eating meals? I'd like to see what they have for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

FORT Fogey

For me, the Bob and Jillian duo has always been the best, but so far, I'm liking Dolvett and Anna a great deal.

Debbie was a bully to say what she did, and she was a wimp in the gym. I'm glad she went over Bonnie...although I have a feeling Bonnie is going to rub me the wrong way pretty soon too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234