+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Bonnie - Season 12

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Bonnie - Season 12

Bonnie, a longtime fan of "The Biggest Loser," was inspired by all of the success stories she saw on the show and felt like she could be one too. Bonnie was raised in the New Orleans area and grew up the third oldest of nine children. She has struggled with weight her whole life, hitting the 200-pound mark at just 13 years old. Though she had been active and played volleyball throughout her life, poor eating habits led to continued weight gain. She even had her stomach stapled in 1991 but wound up gaining back most of the weight that she lost. Now 63 years old, Bonnie weighs 254 pounds. She retired early to spend time with her husband, who was dying of blood cancer, and her life was uprooted after Hurricane Katrina hit their home. For 15 months, they lived in a trailer in front of their property while their new home was being built in Mississippi. After 40 years of marriage, her husband passed away shortly after they moved. Now Bonnie lives her life for her three grown children and six grandchildren, including a grandson with Down syndrome. She looks forward to losing the weight so she can be more active with her family and take her kids and grandkids to Disney World without having to rent a wheelchair to get around.

Bonnie - Contestants - The Biggest Loser - NBC Site
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Newbie

Re: Bonnie - Season 12

What a waste of a spot. Go home, already.

What is unsettling is that she is living her life for her three grown children and her six grandchildren.
    JulieAnn likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

When she should be living her life for her not others.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

This woman irritates the crap out of me. She acts so entitled! She's rolling her eyes at Anna and showing no respect at all. Bump her off already!

Quote Originally Posted by CookieJ View Post
    This woman irritates the crap out of me. She acts so entitled! She's rolling her eyes at Anna and showing no respect at all. Bump her off already!
    This has nothing to do with your reply but your avar...."me want cookie"....did you hear about how it is now veggie monster and not cookie monster?!?!?
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    This has nothing to do with your reply but your avar...."me want cookie"....did you hear about how it is now veggie monster and not cookie monster?!?!?
    Goodness, gracious, no, no, no......will those darn vegans stop at nothing? They have corrupted poor Cookieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. sniff, sniff.
    JulieAnn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Goodness, gracious, no, no, no......will those darn vegans stop at nothing? They have corrupted poor Cookieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. sniff, sniff.
    My 9yo told me about last weekend. I couldn't find anything online so I posted a status on FB and several friends sent me articles. I was so shocked! It's not cookie monster's fault kids are obese...that's the parents fault!!!!
    JulieAnn likes this.

Maybe Cookie will do us a favor and eat Bonnie.
    Shoepie and mandmmom2 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    OMG, I wish I thought you were kidding! I am SO dang tired of ridiculous, overboard, politically correct horse-puckey... GRRRR!
    JulieAnn likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast