+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Biggest Loser-Season 12

Biggest Loser-Season 12

I saw on FB that there is a new male trainer this season. So, I'm assuming it will be like last season where there is team known and team unknown...or something like that. I'll see if I can find out more information.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Re: Biggest Loser-Season 12

All of season 12 contestants are on the main site. There are more "older" people than in past seasons. There is also three trainers. There are also clips to watch which I haven't done yet b/c I can't from work.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Does anyone know if pics will get posted here for the new season and when this will be moved up to the top of the forum? I think the show premiers on Tuesday.

Yes, the show will be covered this season. The forum will be moved soon.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fogey

Fingers crossed, as always, that they have read feedback and we will see some necessary changes in format. My number one being, positive footage, words and vibe; no more tears! More challenges and less footage in the gym. And nix the formal wear in the make-over and go for hip street wear and a good hair style. The means a new stylist, of course.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

On the NBC site, they are titling this season the "Battle of the Ages". I will get contestant threads up when I can.
    Wake up and be awesome

It seems to be a lot more "older" people this season.

Thanks for setting the contestant threads up, AshleyPSU!!!!

I was just reading the information about each contestant. There are 15 contestants (7 women and 8 me); 5 contestants are in their 20's, 1 contestant in her 30's, 4 contestants in their 40's, 1 contestants in her 50's, and 4 contestants in their 60's. If it's the battle of the ages and three trainers then the 20's will stick together, the 39yo and the 40's will stick together, and the 51yo and 60's will stick together. BUT I sure hope it isn't a season where the older ones sacrifice for the younger ones and where it's all about age.

I'm going to try to find their heights b/c that makes a lot of difference too.

I found their last names, occupations, heights, etc. The shortest girl is 5'4" and the rest of the women are 5'6" and taller..not short at all...average and above.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I found their last names, occupations, heights, etc. The shortest girl is 5'4" and the rest of the women are 5'6" and taller..not short at all...average and above.
    And the women aren't all that heavy by past seasons' standards. that anything less than 300 lbs. seems "light".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast