+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 5/17 Show Discussion Spoilers

5/17 Show Discussion Spoilers

Well...I watched while doing others things and I sure hope America votes in Irene...I think she deserves the win more than anyone. She has never been below the yellow line except when her mom was voted out and she has lost the weight necessary to stay above
    The line every week!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fanatic

Re: 5/17 Show Discussion Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I think she deserves the win more than anyone. She has never been below the yellow line except when her mom was voted out and she has lost the weight necessary to stay above
    The line every week!
    I totally agree, I really hope America votes her into the finals.

I really hate Biggest Loser now for having those two whinny purple pus pockets on my screen and above the yellow line.

Irene better win she is getting all my votes.

Hope Jay wins the at home.

Leaving the purple pus pockets with nothing.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie

i knew that if jay didnt stay above the yellow line, he was gone. i really hope irene wins!

how much weight did they all lose?

Did the say how long the contestants will be at home until the finale? I am assuming 4 weeks. They were at the ranch 20 weeks or 5 months and each season is normally 6 months long.

Quote Originally Posted by lexinic0le05 View Post
    i knew that if jay didnt stay above the yellow line, he was gone. i really hope irene wins!

how much weight did they all lose?
    Irene lost 3lbs and the rest lost 4lbs each.

I am happy with any of the final three as winners. They have all done an amazing job of losing weight! The sisters don't bother me one bit, especially in comparison to those in the past contests who were so competitive and vindictive about the other competitors. This has been a great BL with the amount of progress they have all made. They inspire me to not give up. I think for Hannah (who was a college athlete, right?), her self talk reminds me of the kind of speech athletes give or coaches give when they talk about their players. It may seem egotistical, but really, if any of these women ever needed to focus on themselves, it is now.

Those of you who are struggling with the sisters being in the final three, take a look at their "before" pictures - if they are proud of themselves, they deserve to be! All three women have done a great job...

I had a feeling the sisters were going to be in the finale. They kept stressing going together last night. I am okay with it but I really wanted Irene automatically in the finale. I've already voted for her with two different email addresses. I do have to say....it says only 10 votes but I did more than 10 per email and it never said I was over my limit or anything. Maybe vote #11 and above just won't count. I have some FB friends that voted for Jay. I wish I knew why but they did :-(. If Jay gets in then he'll win. I just don't think the sisters have enough to loose to win the whole thing.

I'm hoping for the Irene win with Jay winning at home prize.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

To the Point

I hope Irene ends up in finale. I really can't imagine people voting for Jay, but who knows! I actually think it'd be cool for Olivia to be pregnant at the finale. Wasn't that a large part of what motivated her to do this?

I did wonder if Olivia would try to get pregnant before the finale or try after. Guess we'll find out next week...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast