+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: spoilers for tonights show (5/10)

Re: spoilers for tonights show (5/10)

I have to be honest....I'm excited that one of B&J's original team will win this! I don't know why but I just don't care for Brett and Cara (?sp?). I like Brett better than Cara though. Maybe it's b/c this is Jillian's last season and I'd like to see her add a win.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fogey

I think Jay will win since he has the most weight to lose still. He is still considered obese. The sisters are no longer considered overweight. I think Irene will go next week. In the past, the top 3 voting has been determined based on negative or positive edits. Irene has had no edit at all. So I think she is a sitting duck since nobody left has had a bad edit.

With this few people posting with only 2 episodes left will anyone be watching the finale?

Maybe this will send a message to the producers to shorten the number of episodes and reduce the time to 1 hour or 90 minutes.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    With this few people posting with only 2 episodes left will anyone be watching the finale?

Maybe this will send a message to the producers to shorten the number of episodes and reduce the time to 1 hour or 90 minutes.
    I'm watching but not posting... and yes, I wish they would cut the length of some of the episodes.

Do we know how many weeks they have at home before the finale?

FORT Fogey

I will watch but there isn't much to post. This show desperately needs some revamping to create more interest. I record it and use FF liberally.

Improvements:
    Offer two challenges one with a money reward another with a pound advantage. One about food and the other physical.
    Show the relationship between them more.
    Show them preparing their food.
    Limit footage on last chance workout.
    No more couples.
    Show positive, upbeat footage and excitement about this journey, enough with the tears and mini counciling sessions.
    Get a new doctor, this one is creepy.
    Would it work to eliminate teams?

I'll be watching and depending on what I'm doing while I am watching will determine if I post during or after the show.

I do think it should be shorten to 90 min. At this point I don't need to be told AGAIN about their back history/story. We know already!!! I want more footage about healthy eating and recipes. I want more about what they do when not working out or doing challenges but not 30min worth. No more couples.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I watch, but not very much of a show. I FF through all but the challenges and the weigh-ins. When the show was an hour I used to listen to the emotional stuff, now I never do. I don't know if since they extended the show it just is too much a part and I get tired of it or what. I really don't care for Dr H. He might be great, but something about him is off-putting to me and I never watch his segments. I always FF through any workouts, I used to watch them work out, but that's boring now too. Maybe it's all just too long. I even FF through the beeping of the different weights. I think I watch about 20 - 30 mins of this 2 hour show depending on how long the challenges are. And this past week I fell asleep during the challenge and woke back up while they were weighing in. I rewound until the beginning of the weighing in segment and couldn't be bothered to watch the challenge.

FORT Fogey

We are all in agreement. Certainly this feedback must be coming at them from all directions. I will watch the finale with liberal use of FF, of course. They are going to give us a refresher on their entire time at the ranch.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    We are all in agreement. Certainly this feedback must be coming at them from all directions. I will watch the finale with liberal use of FF, of course. They are going to give us a refresher on their entire time at the ranch.
    The part I hate the most and fast forward through everytime.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think it all depends on how distracted they get at home. It's hard to believe they think Irene will win, because she's had a nearly invisible edit. Either she is very boring or they know she doesn't make the F3.... but don't we vote on that? So how could they know? Leading to the conclusion that she is just less of a drama queen than the rest of this crew. I'm kind of rooting for her, because she seems to get overlooked and underestimated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast