+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: ****4/26 Discussion Spoilers****

Re: ****4/26 Discussion Spoilers****

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    Well, there ya go. Rulon respects Sam for leaving the ranch when he hit is goal weight. He only has 15 to go. Wanna bet he loses 15 tonight and walks off because he is done? Excellent. They telegraphed this right out of the gate. I find it hard to believe it would be anyone else having heard him say it. This show is edited before the promo's are made. They probably didn't expect us to go in knowing someone walks out when they put that in.
    By the way it sounds I'll be surprised if it isn't Rulon that walks out tonight. I sure hope so!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fogey

Mix Quinoa, black beans, sauteed onions, cherry tomatoes and mango for inside a WW tortilla or as a side dish.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    What's a collector's box of Wheaties? Only 3 get made? Or is it a term for the ones with individual pictures on them? That's part of the prize for the car pulling contest. Also $5K. And seats at some car race I think. Some Nascar driver is there. Rulon didn't get on Wheaties when he did the Olympics so he's pumped.
    No clue.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Sam and Ali still look great. He is a coach at the TBL resort, and he and Steph are planning their wedding--she looked good in the picture.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Sam and Ali still look great. He is a coach at the TBL resort, and he and Steph are planning their wedding--she looked good in the picture.
    I missed the picture. Refresh my memory, who is she?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Rulon and Tara tied, Austin right behind. Photo finish. TARA wins...her bumper got across first... I thought it would be the person across first. I wonder if Rulon slowed down thinking it was over. Well, Tara fans, buy your Wheaties.

FORT Fogey

They must have two eliminations tonight. They are doing a last chance work out.

FORT Fogey

Tara needs an eyebrow shaping.

FORT Fogey

Rulon is bothered. He didnt come to have relationships. He is ready to go home. I am out of here he says. He feels good. Rulon is definately the one who walks away.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I missed the picture. Refresh my memory, who is she?
    She was a contestant his season, and they fell in love. Another TBL romance.

Rulon is all alone, not interested in relationships, wants to work on himself...and maybe mope over not being on the Wheaties. Cara thinks Rulon is sick of competing...been competing his whole life. She thinks it might be good for him to do it without the competition...at home. Of course then he's still competing.
    The girls apparently are hoping for an all female F4.

+ Reply to Thread