+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: ****4/19 Show Discussion Spoilers****

FORT Fogey

Re: ****4/19 Show Discussion Spoilers****

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I liked it when Tim Gunn helped them shop.....fit the clothes to their age and lifestyle and body shape.

They need Clinton and Stacey if not Tim Gunn...
    Funny, I didn't think he did a very good job. I don't remember the clothes; I just remember being disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    The women are all pretty with long hair. I am not sure we will see much more than a trim and blow dry and of course make-up. Kaylee will be the biggest change because make up will make the biggest difference on her. I cannot see any of these women agreeing to much length cut off. They all still want to be able to pull it back so I am guessing some layers to show off the blow dry and maybe an inch off the bottom. Rulon and Jay will will just wear a suit. Nothing to so there.
    Now, I was thinking that Hannah and Olivia would probably chop a lot of their length off. I can see Hannah going for it - she's really embraced the total lifestyle change aspect of the show. Irene's hair is beautiful, but she's very pretty, so it doesn't matter what length she goes. Kaylee is not as cute...she's the girl most in need of a makeover.

I kind of like Austin's long hair. I suppose they will chop it off, but I'd prefer they just shave that half-ass beard and style his hair a bit.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Now, I was thinking that Hannah and Olivia would probably chop a lot of their length off. I can see Hannah going for it - she's really embraced the total lifestyle change aspect of the show. Irene's hair is beautiful, but she's very pretty, so it doesn't matter what length she goes. Kaylee is not as cute...she's the girl most in need of a makeover.

I kind of like Austin's long hair. I suppose they will chop it off, but I'd prefer they just shave that half-ass beard and style his hair a bit.
    Now that you mention it I can see Hannah opting for a big change given she is bothered about going home to her same old life. She is definately up for a change.

Unfortunately I think they will give Austin a typical, straight mens cut. I wish they would leave some length, as well.

I would love these women to be dressed as if they were a celebrity caught out shopping when they are dressed well and casually, in very hip, current trends. They tend to put them in these generic cocktail dresses that are not compelling or even vaguely cool.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345