+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: ****4/19 Show Discussion Spoilers****

  1. #31
    Go CATS!!!! mandmmom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,780

    Re: ****4/19 Show Discussion Spoilers****

    Quote Originally Posted by Dicechick View Post
    And they did say something like "it's not who you think it is" so I am hoping it's Rulon since everyone expects it to be Kaylee. I really don't think it would be one of the trainers and i can't see either of the sisters or Irene walking out.
    I agree!!!!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

  2. #32
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: ****4/19 Show Discussion Spoilers****

    It is probably a sacrifice at the weigh in. The last to weigh in finds themselves below the yellow line with someone who "needs" to be there more.

    When Kaylee wanted to quit, and not one who was in danger, Alison told them that there would be an elimination anyway so I assume that rule still stands.

    I can see Jay opting to walk away to save one of the girls, fearing she would be voted off no matter what he asked.

    This was a very boring show despite the beautiful country.

  3. #33
    Unhinged Paradox Magnum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    434

    Re: ****4/19 Show Discussion Spoilers****

    What's with the Rulon hate...?

  4. #34
    Diet Coke Addict Dicechick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Vegas, baby!!
    Age
    49
    Posts
    264

    Re: ****4/19 Show Discussion Spoilers****

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    What's with the Rulon hate...?
    I am not really hating on Rulon; he is just my least favorite of the remaining contestants. I am waiting for makeover week and by golly Austin had better be there! I would love to see Irene make it as well. A makeover would do wonders for Kaylee and her hair...but I don't know if she will be able to stick around until then.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

  5. #35
    Go CATS!!!! mandmmom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,780

    Re: ****4/19 Show Discussion Spoilers****

    Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    It is probably a sacrifice at the weigh in. The last to weigh in finds themselves below the yellow line with someone who "needs" to be there more.

    When Kaylee wanted to quit, and not one who was in danger, Alison told them that there would be an elimination anyway so I assume that rule still stands.

    I can see Jay opting to walk away to save one of the girls, fearing she would be voted off no matter what he asked.

    This was a very boring show despite the beautiful country.
    You could be right. Or maybe Rulon gets below 300 and at his Olympic weight so he sacrifices himself....but I can't see him doing that.

    I'd also like to see Austin and Irene make it to makeover week. I think the only major changes that will be noticeable that week are Austin, Irene, Kaylee, Olivia, and Hannah. I don't think there will be much of a "makeover" for Ruben or Jay.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

  6. #36
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: ****4/19 Show Discussion Spoilers****

    Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    You could be right. Or maybe Rulon gets below 300 and at his Olympic weight so he sacrifices himself....but I can't see him doing that.

    I'd also like to see Austin and Irene make it to makeover week. I think the only major changes that will be noticeable that week are Austin, Irene, Kaylee, Olivia, and Hannah. I don't think there will be much of a "makeover" for Ruben or Jay.
    No way will Rulon go. He is a competitor. I think his 10 pound loss this week may be due to the lack of stored food in his room. They, most likely, were served their meals in the absense of kitchen set up and he had no choice to overeat.

    The women are all pretty with long hair. I am not sure we will see much more than a trim and blow dry and of course make-up. Kaylee will be the biggest change because make up will make the biggest difference on her. I cannot see any of these women agreeing to much length cut off. They all still want to be able to pull it back so I am guessing some layers to show off the blow dry and maybe an inch off the bottom. Rulon and Jay will will just wear a suit. Nothing to so there.

  7. #37
    Just Left of Reality tbamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The Great White North
    Posts
    1,826

    Re: ****4/19 Show Discussion Spoilers****

    Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    No way will Rulon go. He is a competitor. I think his 10 pound loss this week may be due to the lack of stored food in his room. They, most likely, were served their meals in the absense of kitchen set up and he had no choice to overeat.

    The women are all pretty with long hair. I am not sure we will see much more than a trim and blow dry and of course make-up. Kaylee will be the biggest change because make up will make the biggest difference on her. I cannot see any of these women agreeing to much length cut off. They all still want to be able to pull it back so I am guessing some layers to show off the blow dry and maybe an inch off the bottom. Rulon and Jay will will just wear a suit. Nothing to so there.
    Last season's make over outfits were terrible in my opinion. I hope they get some decent ones this time.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

  8. #38
    Go CATS!!!! mandmmom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,780

    Re: ****4/19 Show Discussion Spoilers****

    I agree shoepie and tbamom about the makeovers! I do think Kaylee needs to go shorter with her hair...it's too long. And I hope they get clothes that will give them the hour glass figure women should have.

    I didn't think about his loss being b/c they are being provided food instead of fixing it themselves so no opportunity to snack....good point.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

  9. #39
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: ****4/19 Show Discussion Spoilers****

    Or how about clothes that are current, hip and cutting edge and do not look like you are applying for a job or going to a cocktail party disguised as a 60 year old from the 70's? They need a better stylist and a bigger budget for the makeover. It looks like they shop at Sears.

  10. #40
    Go CATS!!!! mandmmom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,780

    Re: ****4/19 Show Discussion Spoilers****

    I liked it when Tim Gunn helped them shop.....fit the clothes to their age and lifestyle and body shape.

    They need Clinton and Stacey if not Tim Gunn...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.