+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ****4/19 Show Discussion Spoilers****

FORT Regular

Re: ****4/19 Show Discussion Spoilers****

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I'm happy I don't think I've heard the word "alliance" this whole season which I love! There isn't even any talk of "there are still 2 purples and 2 browns here so we have to break up that team because they will always vote together." These people really do seem to care about one another and there appears to be less gameplay than in seasons past and more focus on each of their individual goals- it's pretty refreshing actually.
    Even though they didn't directly make reference to it in the episode, there are definitely 2 alliances in the game, those being the original team BJ (Jay, Olivia, Hannah, and Irene) and team UT (Austin, Kaylee, and Rulon) players. This definitely showed in their voting last night (Rulon probably would of voted for Hannah) I checked the commercial for next week and paused it in the last 5 seconds to see a quick glimpse of everyone on the scales. However, Rulon is on a black shirt. I really hope i'm wrong with this spoiler because Rulon of all people should not quit at the very end. Then again, they might just be doing that to make everyone think its Rulon and to suprise people even more next week. If that's the case, its probably going to be either Hannah as she's already in a normal weight range, or Jay since he has gone through this for his now gone daughter. Also, the others have very strong reasons to stay
    • Austin: He has a great shoot at winning
    • Rulon: He thinks he has a good shot at winning
    • Irene: She has a good shot at winning
    • Kaylee: She wants to make it to makeover week
    • Olivia: She wants to be as healthy as possible so she can get pregnant

I hate to say this but in a way I hope it's Rulon that quits. I don't like him and don't want him to get in F4. I don't like Kaylee either but I don't think she can win at all.

Even though there hasn't been mention of game play and alliances as much as in past seasons it is still going on! It may be even stronger this season than in past. I do think Rulon has been "holding" back with his weight loss and right when everyone goes to singles....he ups his game. I think he has sabatoged himself knowing that when singles hit he can really cut his calories and up his workouts and loose massive weight to jump in lead. I haven't looked at numbers to see if this is possible but he probably hasn't either which is why he is doing this. If he is the one to walk out next week it's becuase he realizes he has no chance of winning. He seems to be the type that its "his way or no way" and "quits if can't win". If this is the case he has much deeper issues that need to be dealt with. And I feel sorry for his wife.

The original BJ out numbers the original Team UT which I absolutely am giddy about. BUT the only ones I'd be happy with winning on BJ team is Jay or Olivia and on Team UT is Austin. I'm hoping they end up in final three. The fourth would be Olivia....I like her better than Hannah and well I just don't like Kaylee and Rulon.

Also, it wouldn't surprise me if Kaylee has been game playing also. The weeks she gained or lost only 1 lb she water loaded maybe. She knew as long as her dad was around she was safe. Once he is gone she uped her game and lost big time this week. I could be totally wrong but it makes me go "hum".
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

My DVR cut off before the promos for next week's episode. Did it actually say that someone quits or that someone 'walked off'? Whichever it is, I suspect they can quit or walk off and one of the trainers will talk them back into coming and the promo blew it up to add the drama.

I don't remember exactly, but I can check when I get home since I recorded it. BUT I think it said someone walks off the ranch. And then it showed Jillian pissed! But it looked to be at weigh in time.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I still the problem with this season players is we did not get to know all of them from the beginning. I understand hiding the team, but we knew what was going on and should have had the opportunity to get to know them as well as the team that stayed on the ranch. If we had a chance to know Rulon and others we might have found we like them better. Oh well nothing we can do to change it, so life goes on (at least until next week)
    There's no place like home!

Captain...true but I like Austin and Ken and they were on the team UT. Rulon and Kaylee.....don't know how to explain why but I just don't like them.

Is it normally the final 6 that get makeovers? If so then that is in two weeks....

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I know they haven't shown Irene much, but I like what I've seen of her. So she's not a drama queen, so she doesn't get much screen time, in my eyes that's a plus! Also I'd love to see her beat out Rulon.... I just worry that she is doing so well it is going to be hard for her to keep above the yellow line. But if she goes home I'd still think she has a good chance as the at home winner. Hitting 50% would be very doable for her, both in terms of her height/original weight/mormal weight for her height and her progress.

I so agree PWS! I would love Irene to kick Rulon's butt!!!! He would have been voted off last night if he feel below and honestly I think he has to be above that line for rest of season to avoid going home. Irene doesn't win challenges but she does kick butt on the scale! And I hope she continues.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I don't remember exactly, but I can check when I get home since I recorded it. BUT I think it said someone walks off the ranch. And then it showed Jillian pissed! But it looked to be at weigh in time.
    And they did say something like "it's not who you think it is" so I am hoping it's Rulon since everyone expects it to be Kaylee. I really don't think it would be one of the trainers and i can't see either of the sisters or Irene walking out.
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast