+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *** 4/12/11 show discussion ***Spoilers

Re: *** 4/12/11 show discussion ***Spoilers

I lost about 20 minutes of the show just when the contestants were starting to climb the big sand dune. The show kicked back on when they were doing yoga with Bob. Would someone please tell me who won the challenge and who came in 2nd and 3rd? Thanks!

blue won and Irene and Olivia gave it to Kaylee so she could see the area with her dad. Green came in second and black finished with Rulon jokingly carrying Hannah over his shoulders firefighter style.

Not impressed with Cara using the "you need to learn self-control" argument with Ken. That is the insensitive thing that so many people say to overweight people that a trainer should never say.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Not sure where to begin. Let's start with how Bob is afraid of aging and heights. Aging is a part of life that you can't control so get over it. That is coming from someone who isn't looking forward to aging due to heredity health issues in my mom....that I could have at her age. But not much I can do about it but eat healthy and stay fit. The rest isn't up to me.

I would so do what they did!!! I don't think I could bungee jump with one rope but I could do what they did. I also don't think I would sky dive.

I just don't like Cara. I'm so glad Ken called her out. The whole time she was in his face arguing with him I felt she was trying to be Jillian...she isn't good at it. Bob is a better Jillian than Cara.

I love how Bob and Jillian are working so well together this season. They are helping each other and even other contestants that aren't on their team. Like Jillian said, she is there to help others not for the comptetion. It seems she has changed so much over the past year or two.

Rulon....can't wait until he goes. I don't want B&J's teams below yellow line again but if Jill's team falls below I hope he is voted off. He had no right to say what he did. RRRRRRRRRRRRR

Moses is also a hypocrite. He critized Courtney's mom for sacrificing herself and for throwing the one weigh in and kept saying parents need to make their kids stand on their own and yada yada yada. He did the same thing last night!!! I'm glad Olivia was saved but he should have fought for himself. I honestly think him and his daughter are over being there. I think they are both ready to call it quits which is why they both didn't loose. It wouldn't surprise me if Kaylee gained on purpose in hopes her team would fall below so she'd get sent home.

Olivia....I know lots of women that are huge and get pregnant but I also know lots of women her size or a tad bit bigger and even obese who can't have kids b/c of their weight. I think it just depends on what else is going on inside. Only her and the doctors know that. I think she'd make a terrific mom and I pray she does have children. It is harder the older you are...mine are 5yrs apart and my energy level is not what it used to be.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Jillian posted a link on her FB that is a scene between Irene and her. I liked what Jillian had to say to her. The scene was edited out and Jillian isn't happy about it.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Am I the only one who thought all the crying & carrying on about Moses' father having gone to school in NZ a little much?? He went to school for gosh sakes - he wasn't born there, didn't die there. Sheesh - a bit too much emotion for me.

I am rooting for one of B&J's 'girls' to win. I want Rulon gone next.
    Roz

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

CCL

^ Well it seems like he was sent away from his family when he was quite young to go to school. So he was all alone in a strange land, trying to better his family's fortunes, with that on his mind, and no family to support him.
    Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    Jillian posted a link on her FB that is a scene between Irene and her. I liked what Jillian had to say to her. The scene was edited out and Jillian isn't happy about it.
    Of course they did, because they hardly show Irene at all on the show. Which is a shame.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Regular

Rulon....can't wait until he goes. I don't want B&J's teams below yellow line again but if Jill's team falls below I hope he is voted off. He had no right to say what he did. RRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Keep in mind the commercial also said that the contestants are going to singles next week (finally). Everyone who says that Kaylee wants to go are probably right, and even if she does want to stay it's going to be hard for her to get out of that 4 pound hole and stay above the yellow line. Its probably going to be between her, Irene, and Hannah because all of them are on a trip and have very little left to lose. Now that I think about it, the competition is probably between Austin and Irene now that Jay proved that is hard for him to lose weight outside the ranch. I'd rather Austin win, but that is partially because they hardly show Irene on screen since week 3.

As for Moses self-sacrificing himself, I don't know what he was thinking. HE COULD OF WON THE COMPETITION had he not done that. Olivia is only 5 pounds away from being in a normal weight range and she lost 12 pounds in 2 weeks at home so she would have been fine. I really, really hope that Austin, Rulon, and Ken don't do the same.

I didn't see the commercial...was interrupted. Hopefully Rulon doesn't loose much next week so he is below the yellow line. This is where game play really starts to pick up. If Kaylee continues to gain or not loose much in hopes of falling below then they could decide to keep her since she would be "easier" to beat. But then again, maybe she'll end up loosing at the end and win...but I doubt it.

I do think Irene still has more to loose than the other women. She is much shorter so she can weigh much less than the sisters. I think it ultimately is between her and Austin at this point. I'd like to see a B&J girl win the whole thing.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Not sure where to begin. Let's start with how Bob is afraid of aging and heights. Aging is a part of life that you can't control so get over it. That is coming from someone who isn't looking forward to aging due to heredity health issues in my mom....that I could have at her age. But not much I can do about it but eat healthy and stay fit. The rest isn't up to me.
    I hear ya. That was kind of sad to hear actually. We're so caught up with being young in our society and we don't treat ageing as the honour it should be. It's like they say... don't envy the young their youth, we've already had the pleasure to enjoy it.

I would so do what they did!!! I don't think I could bungee jump with one rope but I could do what they did. I also don't think I would sky dive.

I just don't like Cara. I'm so glad Ken called her out. The whole time she was in his face arguing with him I felt she was trying to be Jillian...she isn't good at it. Bob is a better Jillian than Cara.
    Also agree. I feel like Cara is just trying too hard with her "image". (All the tough girl stuff and hair tossing) Just focus on being a good trainer and the rest should fall in place.

Olivia....I know lots of women that are huge and get pregnant but I also know lots of women her size or a tad bit bigger and even obese who can't have kids b/c of their weight. I think it just depends on what else is going on inside. Only her and the doctors know that. I think she'd make a terrific mom and I pray she does have children. It is harder the older you are...mine are 5yrs apart and my energy level is not what it used to be.
    I can understand that she couldn't get pregnant at her original weight... but she argued like she needs to stay in order to make pregnancy happen, but she only has like, what? Five pounds to lose? I have a hard time believing her current weight could affect it so much.

Sometimes the arguments the contestants raise in order to stay just seem ridiculous, and yet they fall for those arguments all the time. I sometimes wonder about the ability of the contestants to think unemotionally.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rozzie17 View Post
    Am I the only one who thought all the crying & carrying on about Moses' father having gone to school in NZ a little much?? He went to school for gosh sakes - he wasn't born there, didn't die there. Sheesh - a bit too much emotion for me.

I am rooting for one of B&J's 'girls' to win. I want Rulon gone next.
    Well, the repetition was a bit much, but what can you do, that's TBL, repeat repeat repeat.
    But I can see why the story is so important to his family. I think there were a dozen kids stuck in/on Tonga back in the '50's where "natives" were barely considered educable. The family put all their bets on his dad and sent him off to boarding school, probably with a mostly or entirely white set of classmates. He succeeded...and decided to leave NZ after the experience. It isn't clear if he "rescued" any of his sibs, but certainly the life of his children has been very different from what it would have been if he had failed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast