+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: **** 4/5/11 show discussion ***Spoilers

Re: **** 4/5/11 show discussion ***Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    And Brett is gone as well. Wonder if that's how they decide who Jillian's replacement will be... And it just happens to work out it will still be Bob and a woman...??
    I wonder if Cara wins because her trainees made it farther? I like Brett more though.

FORT Newbie

How'd Courtney look at home?

I thought she looked great! I think she said she's at 210?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah, Courtney's now 210. Too bad about missing the make over...the eye make up that worked well when she was 400 is too much now, she needs to dial it back.
    I love that she's trying to get Dairy Queen to bring back yoghurt... talk about public pressure!! To have her asking them that on national TV!

CCL

I'm not sad to see Courtney go - I wasn't a fan. And all the outrage expressed by the others at the idea of her going home...well, who did they want to send home instead? Really now. I do think she was very gracious at her elimination and she's done a great job overall.

The guy hitting on Hannah was beyond creepy. I'm sure he was all about the tv cameras. I would definitely lose his number (if he gave it to her).

Best part of the night was when Irene hit 6 and said "Uh...you're welcome" to her team. I love Irene.

I'm going to miss Brett.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Irene is at 36% lost,
    Moses at 35%,
    Austin at 34,
    Ken, Rulon, Jay, and Olivia at 33,
    Hannah at 32,
    Courtney and Kaylee at 28%, with rounding.
    If Irene is 5'4" and started at 255, as was said above, she could definitely hit a 50% lost without getting too thin.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Not surprised Kaylee didn't use much...her big number the previous week was probably because she waterloaded the week before that....

I felt kinda sorry for Kaylee during Courtney's farewell speech. She said she would miss her girls, Hannah, Olivia and Irene. It looks as if they had planned to have all four go to the end.

So of the 3 teams that are left, Black, Blue and Green, they all had the mystery trainers in the beginning or were some of them Bob and Jillian's?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I felt kinda sorry for Kaylee during Courtney's farewell speech. She said she would miss her girls, Hannah, Olivia and Irene. It looks as if they had planned to have all four go to the end.

So of the 3 teams that are left, Black, Blue and Green, they all had the mystery trainers in the beginning or were some of them Bob and Jillian's?
    I felt crappy for Kaylee, too. The lone girl on the outside. I hope she ends up with Austin :p (high school bi*chiness kicking in).

I figure the creepy guy was put up to it by the show to make Hannah feel good (although a guy like that would probably make me feel like "is this the best I am going to get after breaking my butt to lose the weight?")

Her outfit for going on the town was kind of terrible. Leggings, a sparkly top and shoes she couldn't stride in very well- her walk didn't look sexy it looked unnatural.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

Courtney is on a plateau that the trainers cannot break. hmmmmm There are some tricks that are commonly known. This would have been the time for Brett to change her routine. One thing is to stop the weight weight training for a week and do speed walking and cycling only.

Steak and tomatoes only for one day then continue with a very low carb diet, upping her fat intake slightly. Her body is screaming for her to slow down and it is holding on to weight because they keep stepping up her workouts for the calorie burn. A huge change is indicated.

I appreciated Courtney's positive attitude immensley. It was a welcome change from the angst we usually see. Every single person in that room loved this woman and I bet that extended to the camera crew and producers. She will succeed in life in many more ways than hitting her goal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast