FORT Fogey

Re: **** 3/29/11 show discussion 888 Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by cape View Post
    If I were them -

I would have picked:
    BL Food $500
    Trainer for 2 days $100
    2 massages $100
    The trainer was $200 a day. It was a set up given the $1000 budget. I am not sure how long they were at the spa, but 5 days of trainer would have been all of their money and certainly Bret knew that. If they wanted to eat they couldnt have had him for more than 2 or 3 days, really.

The trainers get so uppity when this happens. They are not the be all and end all of weight loss.

And I agree that BL meals would have been the best choice along with gym membership. That would have left a little for a massage, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    The trainer was $200 a day. It was a set up given the $1000 budget. I am not sure how long they were at the spa, but 5 days of trainer would have been all of their money and certainly Bret knew that. If they wanted to eat they couldnt have had him for more than 2 or 3 days, really.

The trainers get so uppity when this happens. They are not the be all and end all of weight loss.

And I agree that BL meals would have been the best choice along with gym membership. That would have left a little for a massage, I think.
    That was a typo I had...

If Brett had come 2 days - they would not have needed the gym membership...he could have set them up with a plan where they were on their first day gone and then he could have come back for a last chance workout.

Having the BL Food would have insured proper nutrition and a slight treat with the massages.

I don't think they were truly off the ranch for a week...

Day 1 after weigh-in was the pop challenge
    Day 2/3 off campus
    Day 4 - challenge
    Day 5 - movie premiere
    Day 6 Last chance workout/weigh-in

So I think they would have been better off having a trainer for 2 full days...then the rest of the week they could have hiked and done workouts from Brett...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cape View Post
    That was a typo I had...

If Brett had come 2 days - they would not have needed the gym membership...he could have set them up with a plan where they were on their first day gone and then he could have come back for a last chance workout.

Having the BL Food would have insured proper nutrition and a slight treat with the massages.

I don't think they were truly off the ranch for a week...

Day 1 after weigh-in was the pop challenge
    Day 2/3 off campus
    Day 4 - challenge
    Day 5 - movie premiere
    Day 6 Last chance workout/weigh-in

So I think they would have been better off having a trainer for 2 full days...then the rest of the week they could have hiked and done workouts from Brett...
    This makes sense.

Now that Rulon has been outed for cheating on the diet he is an easy vote out. It gives them a solid excuse without the agony they usually experience. There will be tears but they will feel justified in their reason. He better tow the line from now on and stay above that yellow line!
    Last edited by shoepie; 04-03-2011 at 07:31 AM.

FORT Regular

Something just hit me!!!!! Since the BL America contestants are going to New Zealand soon and the BL Australia contestants go to New Zealand almost every year, maybe they will both be there at the same time and compete against each other. That would sure make for an interesting episode.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234