+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: ***3/22/11 - show discussion - spoilers

***3/22/11 - show discussion - spoilers

wow, there is no thread for tonight's show, well, I guess I better start one.

Kaylee wants to go home, (wuss), game plays to lose no weight, yet Ken loses 7lbs and saves the green team.

Luv how Allie steps up and basically slaps Kaylee and tells her if she wants to leave she can but their still will be an elimination. Sad though that this interferes with Ken celebrating his 7lbs weight loss.

I do like how the producers divided everyone up into 4 teams, there go any alliances. Red Team is on the chopping block. Either Justin or Courtney go home. Hope it is Justin.

Hate, hate, Allie's double necklace, yuck. Who styled her tonight. It just looks tacky.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: ***3/22/11 - show discussion - spoilers

Justin went home. Just another self sacrifice. Has lost over 140lbs.

FORT Newbie

I'm a bit confused... did Justin loose so little weight because the green team told him that they would throw the weigh in, since Kaley wanted to go home? Is that why Jillian said something about "let's see how the rest of the night goes" when Roulan lost so little weight too? And if green did plan to throw the weigh in why did Green member (can't think of his name) lose so much weight.... ahhhh!!! I'm so confused!

I wish Kaley had chosen to go home. All that crying just to say "I'm staying". Ughhh. Not a good episode for me tonight.

Next week and new "White" team enters the competition.

I must say the producers are really shaking up the show this season.

As a bit of a side note I think we will be seeing a lot of the contestants at a real normal weight for the finale. The funny thing is that I have gotten used to seeing so many still overweight contestants at the finale that the current group will look positively skinny by then.

Quote Originally Posted by mexusagirl View Post
    I'm a bit confused... did Justin loose so little weight because the green team told him that they would throw the weigh in, since Kaley wanted to go home? Is that why Jillian said something about "let's see how the rest of the night goes" when Roulan lost so little weight too? And if green did plan to throw the weigh in why did Green member (can't think of his name) lose so much weight.... ahhhh!!! I'm so confused!

I wish Kaley had chosen to go home. All that crying just to say "I'm staying". Ughhh. Not a good episode for me tonight.
    mexusagirl! I can't help you on this, but I will be watching closely when the show comes on in the west. I do like that the producers are changing up the teams, makes it less predictable...

To clear up matters a bit more, at the weight in, it was a group weight in. The team that had the lowest percentage of weight lost would have its members up for elimination. Kaylee wanted to go home so she made sure that she lost zero, hoping that would make the Green Team the team that would have the lowest weight loss and then Kaylee would ask to be sent home. Unfortunately Ken, lost 7lbs and the Green Team's percentage of weight loss beat the Red Team's percentage. Therefore the Red Team members were be up for elimination. The Red Team consisted of Justin, Courtney and Jennifer. Jen had immunity due to having the highest percentage of weight loss. Justin and Courtney were the two team members up for elimination. The are both well liked. Justin asked to go home over Courtney.

CCL

Seriously, the weigh-in was made of win. There hasn't been such an interesting episode of BL all season. I do think that Justin & Rulon threw the weigh-ins a bit - Austin probably told them of Kaylee's plan and they were banking on being able to have bigger numbers next week. And it came and bit them in the butt. Unfortunately Justin had to act all heroic then and sacrifice himself for Courtney. Ugh, I can't stand her - she irritates me no end. And I was hoping Justin would make it to the makeovers and they would shave off his goatee.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Did anyone notice that the original B&J team all lost good weight except Courtney yet the original team unknown didn't do as well except Ken? I think Courtney has been on this journey for so long that her body has slowed down. I just found this interesting.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Finally the previews for next week tell why Rulon is not losing weight. I am sure there are more like him.
    There's no place like home!

I am liking this season and the contestants...the twists have been useful in changing up the game. And thank goodness the guys are keeping their shirts on finally!

Bringing Jay back to the black team was good strategy. And a nice thing to do since his exit was more of dirty game play. I am looking forward to the next show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast