+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ***3/22/11 - show discussion - spoilers

Re: ***3/22/11 - show discussion - spoilers

Can someone tell me when the finale is? You can pm me if you wish. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dicechick View Post
    I am just hoping Austin makes it to makeover week. The way he has been going, it should not be a problem. He has Daris hair.
    When is makeover week? I was thinking it should be soon

CCL

Finale is May 24th. It is forever yet - this season seems like it is has been going on so long.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Regular

Next's weeks comercials do not show the contestants going to New Zealand, so they will probably be going the week after since they will still be in trios when they go (taken from the Jillian and Black shirt Jay in New Zealand picture). Since they usually have at least one week between times the contestants go off ranch Makeover week will probably be 2 weeks after that. So Makeover Week is probably still 4 weeks away.

Is the season always this long? Or does it just feel long?
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Don't think Courtney would be where she is today without gameplay. Think before you speak Court, you just insulted a lot of people who helped you out in this game.
    But the thing is - the week that they all sacraficed to go home to save Arthur - they didn't need to. If they had just gone for a normal weigh in they would have won - the other team had a HORRIBLE weigh in and in all likelihood the blue team would have won the weigh in - Jen would have been below the red line and left immediately, the red team would have had to send someone home and everyone on the blue team would have been safe

the next week they would have all been with the trainers they wanted and instead of Jen taking Arthur's spot - he would have still been on the blue team.

When Marci left - that wasn't gameplay - that was her leaving so the rest of them could stay - Dr. H had even told her that she didn't have anymore to lose - it would have been silly for her to stay at that point.

So then this week - they tried gameplay again and it backfired...

so I think it Courtney's point was that when this cast has tried gameplay it has backfired on them - EVERY TIME - and she realizes now they just need to lose the weight and let the chips fall where they may. I felt like that showed a growth on her part.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

And they are running out of "old people" to sacrifice...

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Finale is May 24th. It is forever yet - this season seems like it is has been going on so long.
    May 24th is the finale? Are you kidding me? The premiere was January 4th and that will make for a nearly 6 month season.....tooooo long!

To put this into perspective, The Bachelor premiered on 1/3/11 and ended 3/14/11, DWTS premiered 3/21/11 and will end 5/24/11 and The Bachelorette Season 7 with Ashley Hebert will premiere on 5/23/11.

I think this is a way longer season than usual. I thought the typical season was about 14 weeks. At least know this info, it helped me make a decision that I was grappling with. I have been taping TBL & DWTS and starting tonight, it runs into the results show for DWTS. I'll tape DWTS and DVR TBL.

Thanks for the info.

They have to make the season longer than before b/c of the size of the contestants and the # of contestants....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    They have to make the season longer than before b/c of the size of the contestants and the # of contestants....
    I agree with the thought that this seems like a very loooooong season, & there are still an awful lot of contestants left.
    It also seems like most of them are still very big for this point. Maybe the size thing is why. There are always some very large people on the show, but this time most of them are.
    I hope the larger ones get to stay longer. They really do need it more, to make the healthy diet/exercise become a habit, or they wouldn't have been where they were to start with.
    This is why I hope Rulon gets to stay a lot longer. He obviously hasn't been able to overcome his unhealthy eating demons. He puts himself wholeheartedly into the exercise, but once he's home, he won't be able to put this kind of time & effort into it. His eating habits will catch up with him if he isn't able to overcome them.
    I'd like to see him get that part of it before he goes home.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast