+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ***3/15/11 Show Discussion Thread***Spoilers***

CCL

Re: ***3/15/11 Show Discussion Thread***Spoilers***

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I also thought she is the first person ever to reach goal on ranch but I wasn't sure. She looks amazing!

Is Bob leaving too?
    I don't think Bob will ever leave...

I did not really care for Marci but I do commend her for putting her words into action and actually sacrificing herself as she kept claiming she would over the past few weeks. And it was nice to have a Dr H segment wherein a contestant was told that she was at a good weight and did not have to lose any more. And Marci seems to have accepted (and even embraced) that and is not trying to starve herself to maybe win the at-home prize, which is refreshing.

I did not see the promo
    Click to see Spoiler:
    but a spoiler pic was printed previously of Jillian in NZ with Jay (? Jen's dad) wearing a black Biggest Loser shirt, so I presume it's him?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

FYI: Bob has stated many times that only Jillian is leaving, he is definitely not! I think Bob, Cara and Brett will all be trainers next season. Hope it goes better than the last time they had three trainers. Though, Brett and Cara do seem better than Barbie...I mean Kim
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    I didn't notice but I did notice someone doesn't want to be there and trainers aren't happy at all.

Does anyone have a theory about Kaylee being on a rollascoaster with her weight loss? I'm wondering if when she has a bad weigh loss week she starves herself to make up for it and then looses big the following which results in another bad week which results in her not eating enough....back and forth...
    Bob said she was out of balance and they would figure it out. I have a hunch it will come down to her food. We will see that next week.

Glad to hear Bob is coming back.

As far as the shocked faces, in regard to who is coming back, they were probably edited from the weigh in or something else.

FORT Regular

After what I saw on The Biggest Loser: Couples 4 page on wikipedia, it looks like there is going to be 4 teams next week (one per trainer) so the contestants will compete as trios. The comercial partially conferms this, as there is a green and a black shirt in the weigh-in scene. However, it also says that Arthur is also coming back, and the only way I could see that possible is if the contestant that "wants to leave" will do so when the eliminated contestants come back, creating the need for a second eliminated contestant to return. I'm not sure if all of the information is accurate, though.

Why is Jillian leaving?

I heard she wants to concentrate on becoming a mom. I just know I will miss her.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

CCL

Plus she is planning other tv ventures. In a recent article in the New York Times Magazine she made reference to a potential daytime talk show.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    I heard she wants to concentrate on becoming a mom. I just know I will miss her.
    Me too! I don't think the show will be the same without her.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Plus she is planning other tv ventures. In a recent article in the New York Times Magazine she made reference to a potential daytime talk show.
    I would watch
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234