+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ***3/8/11 show discussion ***spoilers**

***3/8/11 show discussion ***spoilers**

Time to play games

Re: ***3/8/11 show discussion ***spoilers**

both teams need to pick team captians who will be making decisions for the teams

Red team picks Justin
    Black team picks Marci

wow! Sarah was in a car accident and could not walk for a while

Again I see Jillian having the contestants use crappy kettlebell technique. You don't stop a 25 - 35lb kettlebell at the top of the swing. Does she want to hurt someone?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

CCL

Man, the number of people I like on the BL is quickly dwindling. Courtney has been grating for a while, I've never particularly cared for the sisters and Hannah showed herself to be a bitter pill tonight (how dare they pick her to train with that "loser" Sarah!), Jen rubs me the wrong way...right now I'm rooting for Irene & Moses's daughter (whose name is currently escaping me).

I don't understand how many hours the "chefs" were in the kitchen - what, were they running a concession stand? Breakfast, lunch, dinner...I don't see how they could have been cooking more than 3-4 hours per day (and that's being generous) but they made it seem like they were tied to the kitchen stove.

Sarah looked good at home. Who else is with me thinking that she will turn up to the finale pregnant? What with the whole line at the end about her and her husband looking at the finale as the end of one journey and the start of another. I wish her all the best of luck - she is a class act.
    Last edited by CCL; 03-08-2011 at 10:42 PM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I'm with you. This season is getting boring and I have a hard time really liking any of them.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I have to disagree, I think this has been the best season in a while. It wasn't the greatest episode just now, but overall it is SO much better than last season.

But it was a bummer seeing Sarah go. She was my favorite and also my prediction to win the whole thing. She looked fantastic in her reveal! I think she has a chance at winning the at-home prize if she keeps going. She's only 5'3", so at 169 right now, she can lose another 40 pounds to get at 50%.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I like this season as well. It is fantastic to see the black team at work and the red team is likeable also! I hated those seasons where the contestants were working each other over. These teams just plain compete and work hard for their goal of getting fit. I am not rooting for any one person at this point, but I like Marci's attitude. She has done a great job.

So glad Marci did not have a chance to sacrifice herself, still with her way of thinking I can see her water loading next week to save "her kids". Please, that is such a losers mentality. Marci needs to use her leadership skills and power her team to a victory.

Can anyone explain why they sent Sarah home she is one of their big hitters and they need her.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Can anyone explain why they sent Sarah home she is one of their big hitters and they need her.
    I suspect it was because she wasn't an original member of the Black team who chose Bob and Jillian from the start. She originally picked Brett and Cara and was switched to B&J when Arthur mixed up the teams.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast