+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ***3/8/11 show discussion ***spoilers**

Re: ***3/8/11 show discussion ***spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    What main spoiler page? Or just tell us who it is.

Marcie is almost at goal so if she wants to sacrifice herself fine with me. I am tired of her talking about saving her girls. However it damages the entire team by losing a player. I doubt that she has anymore big numbers ahead of her though.
    Awww I love Marci. She seems like such a nice woman. I really hope she learns to put herself first. I love that she's on the black team.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    What main spoiler page? Or just tell us who it is.

Marcie is almost at goal so if she wants to sacrifice herself fine with me. I am tired of her talking about saving her girls. However it damages the entire team by losing a player. I doubt that she has anymore big numbers ahead of her though.
    It's not so much the numbers it is the percentage. At this point in the game and where Marci is on her weight loss journey as long as she can lose 4 lbs a week she is pulling 2.46%, once she is in the 150 -140 lbs range she needs to lose about 3lbs a week to maintain a 2% lost. She is still a vital member of the Black Team, because of leadership skills and that she is relatively consistent in her weight loss. The question rather is can she continue that for the next 9 weeks. At 5'8" she should weight in at 140lbs. She only has 22lbs to go. Is she willing to lose more? Would that even be safe for her? At this point in the game she needs to think of herself as a valuable asset to the team, to herself and to her daughter. She needs to stay in the game to protect her kid, that and the money are powerful motivators.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    It's not so much the numbers it is the percentage. At this point in the game and where Marci is on her weight loss journey as long as she can lose 4 lbs a week she is pulling 2.46%, once she is in the 150 -140 lbs range she needs to lose about 3lbs a week to maintain a 2% lost. She is still a vital member of the Black Team, because of leadership skills and that she is relatively consistent in her weight loss. The question rather is can she continue that for the next 9 weeks. At 5'8" she should weight in at 140lbs. She only has 22lbs to go. Is she willing to lose more? Would that even be safe for her? At this point in the game she needs to think of herself as a valuable asset to the team, to herself and to her daughter. She needs to stay in the game to protect her kid, that and the money are powerful motivators.
    You make a good point and I agree.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bencalebrod View Post
    PWS, in case you haven't seen it yet, the main spoilers page shows a picture of Jillian in New Zealand with a certain contestant that has already been eliminated in a Black shirt. Therefore, at least one eliminated constant is going to return before the game goes to singles.
    Yeah, I know, but I thought maybe there was another explanation... I mean, unless they plan to take everyone to NZ why would that contestant be there? I know they have flown them around before, but it really wrecks their weightloss progress with the fluid retention and all to go such long distances.

The main spoiler page referred to above is just the thread entitled TBL 11, speculation and spoilers. It's still on the front page on my computer. It's mostly about who the new trainers might be but there's a post with a picture of Jill and one of the contestants apparently in NZ.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123