+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ***3/8/11 show discussion ***spoilers**

Re: ***3/8/11 show discussion ***spoilers**

I thought Sarah ended up on the Red team by not having a choice. That was her problem not wanting to make decisions.
    There's no place like home!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

If you are thinking of that biking competition where she and Arthur were competing to avoid being last, her former red teammates convinced her to try so that she would have a choice. And then she chose to stay with black instead of going back to them. My guess is she always felt bottom of the totem pole with them....all those guys and one other woman protected by her dad. So Arthur went to red and got evicted when they lost.
    Of course that decision made her the bottom of the pole in the black team...really she couldn't win, but she got an extra week out of it, and if Marci had not been the biggest loser on her team she might have gotten two.
    I hope Marci doesn't waterload---those heavy women on her team who didn't do that well this week should do better next week. She could make them lose if she waterloads!

My thoughts...

I hope Marci doesn't waterload next week and sacrifice herself. I really want them to kick butt and send the red team to elimation to cast off one of their own!!! Courntey should have lost more. I think they could have done more (maybe they did but the edit didn't show it) in terms of working out. So what you don't have the trainers! Most of us don't and we work out harder than a small run. AND the two that got to work out with their trainers...couldn't they have went back and helped work out the rest of the team? Also, there really was no reason to stay in the kitchen the whole time. Yes, cook the meals and snacks. Heck, even could have made the sancks a head of time and left a note for everyone. If they wanted water then they can wait until she was back from working out or go get it from the bathroom. There were ways to work around all this and still get your burn in.

They casted off Sarah b/c she was originally red team member. That is the only reason. It was a dumb move b/c they needed her for percentage loss. The reamining girls, except Courtney, just aren't big enough to pull big numbers.

So...last night....as I was watching really really late...Cara or is it Kara? Anyway, she has some weird facial expressions. Sometimes she has none and it almost looks like her face is paralzed in a way. And at other time her eyes are so big looking in a weird way. I have big eyes but it's like she makes them bigger constantly. Not sure how to explain.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Regular

Why would Marci throw the weigh-in next week? In case you haven't seen it yet, the commercial shows that the entire remaining players are fighting to lose 65 and keep all of themselves safe. If Marci threw the weigh-in, it would be suicide for the entire Black Team!!!! Besides, I think she's going to naturally plateau next week because she's lost 2 good numbers in a row and she has very little left to lose. In fact, she is only 6 pounds away from being in the normal weight range.

I think that in order the scheme of the game to play out (including a certain eliminated contestant(s) returning to the game), the contestants WILL NOT lose those 65 pounds next week. They have to narrow the field down to at least 5 before the contestants leave the ranch, and there is only 7 weeks left. My guess is that they'll just barely miss the target, Marci and possibly someone else will be sent home, and then the commercial will show the return of 1 or possibly 2 eliminated contestants to the game.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bencalebrod View Post
    Why would Marci throw the weigh-in next week? In case you haven't seen it yet, the commercial shows that the entire remaining players are fighting to lose 65 and keep all of themselves safe. If Marci threw the weigh-in, it would be suicide for the entire Black Team!!!! Besides, I think she's going to naturally plateau next week because she's lost 2 good numbers in a row and she has very little left to lose. In fact, she is only 6 pounds away from being in the normal weight range.

I think that in order the scheme of the game to play out (including a certain eliminated contestant(s) returning to the game), the contestants WILL NOT lose those 65 pounds next week. They have to narrow the field down to at least 5 before the contestants leave the ranch, and there is only 7 weeks left. My guess is that they'll just barely miss the target, Marci and possibly someone else will be sent home, and then the commercial will show the return of 1 or possibly 2 eliminated contestants to the game.
    But then they won't have made any progress towards the final number of contestants....
    I'm hoping that curly haired guy with the awful scraggy little beard (Austin?) makes it to makeover week. Cut off all that mess and he'd probably already be a good looking guy. His hair reminds me of Matt (of Matt & Susie fame)--remember, Susie, who was a hairdresser, cut his hair before makeover week, and what a good change!

Isn't makeover week when there are 6 remaining? I can't remember.

bencalebrod, I saw the previews. I had forgotten about the challenge but if Marci does make it past next week then I do think she'll throw it the following week. I hope not but she still has that sacrifice myself mentality. Not that there is anything wrong with it but there is a fine line.

There is now equal players on each team. So, if they don't loose enough next week then it will be interesting to see how the alliances will vote....black vote for red and the red for a black member. There could be a tie in which case the one with the least amt of weight loss percentage goes home...or is it the one who got the most votes in the past? I think they've done it both ways before.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Regular

PWS, in case you haven't seen it yet, the main spoilers page shows a picture of Jillian in New Zealand with a certain contestant that has already been eliminated in a Black shirt. Therefore, at least one eliminated constant is going to return before the game goes to singles.

I thought the preview next week showed them all in blue shirts?
    Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dicechick View Post
    I thought the preview next week showed them all in blue shirts?
    It did. But I think they are in blue shirts next week due to the challenge. After next week they probably go back to red v. black. And maybe a week later a prior constestant is brought back. Just my assumption though.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bencalebrod View Post
    PWS, in case you haven't seen it yet, the main spoilers page shows a picture of Jillian in New Zealand with a certain contestant that has already been eliminated in a Black shirt. Therefore, at least one eliminated constant is going to return before the game goes to singles.
    What main spoiler page? Or just tell us who it is.

Marcie is almost at goal so if she wants to sacrifice herself fine with me. I am tired of her talking about saving her girls. However it damages the entire team by losing a player. I doubt that she has anymore big numbers ahead of her though.
    Last edited by shoepie; 03-13-2011 at 05:57 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast