+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ****2/08/11 Discussion Thread Spoilers***

Re: ****2/08/11 Discussion Thread Spoilers***

Arthur made a dumb move by announcing his intentions. His team wants him bad now. Dumb move, Arthur, dumb move.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I have to admit it this was a good episode.

I am major surprised that all the women on the Black Team did so well. Arthur is the weak link on that team and they need to get rid of him.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

It would be nice if he could get down into the 300's at least first though...but at the rate he loses that could take the rest of the season.

Well at the rate Arthur is going he would be done to 361 by the 12th week and 288 by the 18th week with still a 100lbs to go.

I think like Q, Arthur is cheating on his diet and his non trainer workouts.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4185805;
    Well at the rate Arthur is going he would be done to 361 by the 12th week and 288 by the 18th week with still a 100lbs to go.

I think like Q, Arthur is cheating on his diet and his non trainer workouts.
    Off topic, bearcata, but your sign off line on your signature reminded me of something I just read that sailing ships are sailing the Northwest Passage now.... Not quite sure if it goes all the way across or not, and it was in a fiction book, but one that used a lot of science facts...

Back to Arthur, it's hard to see how they can cheat with so many people around...do they not see each other nibbling or loafing? Of course the 30+ chocs Arthur ate to win the challenge that put him on everyone's hate list could have had something to do with that weight issue this week!
    I'm thinking that this must have been one of those "long" weeks that have been mentioned in contestant leaks....everyone (almost) had such huge numbers so late in the season.

Did anyone else find it odd that after Olivia lost her 16lbs that Allison told her she had officially won it for the black team, but they would see how Irene and Hannah did anyway. Ummmm.....I hate to be the voice of logic here, and I know it is highly unlikely, but what if Hannah and Irene had gained weight- that would have made them lose the whole thing. I think Allison spoke a little prematurely. Maybe it was because she already knew the outcome from the 'real' scale before this 'made for tv' weigh-in. Hmm....

FORT Fogey

I guess I am going to root for the black team now. I really wanted to like the reds but their self-righteousness is disturbing. "Q, we are keeping you because we respect our family's wishes and you are our family. Oh wait, this guy is better." I'm not much of a Q fan but I was hoping that sort hypocrisy drives me crazy.
    Arthur should not have said anything. I am not a fan of the type of game play that he did. How could you pick people to be on your team so you could do away with them. That sounds horrible! I did see where he was coming from though. If the twins had not thrown the last 2 weigh-ins, both members of the blue team would be gone. It was a kill or be killed situation for them. I cannot fault him for choosing to save himself and his father over two strangers. I cannot say if the rest of the team wanted to give him the boot but the 2 he sent away were definitely going to write his name down. Good move but he should have kept his mouth shut.

FORT Fogey

It doesnt surprise me that Arthur is having trouble losing. He is so huge and uncomfortable he probably rests between work outs and clearly he is eating more than he should. Calorie reduction alone with minimal work outs should show up on the scale in a grand way. He knows exactly why he didn't lose much but feined ignorance in his plea for help.

I really like the black team. I have not registered on names yet but there are some bright compelling women there. I like the father/daughter who were traded, as well.

I don't care for the new trainers or the focus on boxing.

The former yellow team are hard to like. Why on earth they think they are in the position to "coach" their team is beyond me. It matters not that one was an olympic champion; that has nothing to do with now. They are no different than anyone else there.

Given the black teams progress we are going to see some very impressive bodies at the finale!

So, I watched last night...but later than normal. Which is why I didn't do a "play by play" last night. Sorry!

Arthur is plain dumb. Honestly, he didn't think the consequences through and made a hasty decision. He reminds me of those people who are all talk and those that talk before thinking about what they are going to say and/or do. Jen's dad was right...Karma is a b****.

Q had to go. Him and Arthur are the weakest players on each team. And they shouldn't be. They both evidently aren't eating right or there is something else medically going on with them!

I'm so rooting for the black team!

And I also think Kara is scared of Jillian!!!! When the red team and their trainers kept saying their work outs are better and more effective vs. black team's treadmil work out...I wanted to let them know that the black team does other stuff as well....and then I thought it was funny how the black team squashed the red team at weigh in.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Fogey

I love the Black team, but am afraid with such a huge loss this week it will mean minimal numbers next week!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast