+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ****2/1 Discussion Thread Spoilers****

Re: ****2/1 Discussion Thread Spoilers****

Whoa, I can so feel the love everyone of the unknowns has for the Red male team member. At least I know who the "unknowns" will target to go home next if they have to eliminate someone next week.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Irene probably didn't really "gain", just drank a lot of water. If that's the case then over two weeks she only averaged 4 lbs. a week, not that great. So actually it would have helped her to "help" her teammate that way, if the knowns had had to vote someone off. They didn't exactly explain how the knowns would have voted someone off....I guess because everyone knew they wouldn't have to. After all, the previous week there was a fake 8 lb. gain, so it shouldn't have been that hard to make the goal.

I was glad to hear Q's wife finally say something...it wasn't clear to me at first that she really agreed with the decision. But she did speak up strongly. Maybe she just wanted to get away from him for a while! I wondered a bit what he meant about changing... if there was some subtext about their relationship. For a minute there I thought he was going to say F*** you! to the yellow team when they were telling him to commit to his wife.

FORT Fogey

I am so sad Rulon turned out this way. He is a bully. That's too bad. I really rooted for him during the Olympics. I have no clue why he thought it was a good idea to argue over something so trivial. Let the guy get his burn in! I hope Q turns his back on the unknowns. It isn't that I don't like the unknowns, it is just that they treated him wrong and he shouldn't put up with it anymore.

Rulon is a bullying and it does seem the yellow is targeting the red. But I noticed that all of the unknowns were targeting the red. So, my thought was are we not seeing every thing? Of course not but no matter what no one deserves to be treated and bullied like the red team. I do wonder if the other unknowns were just following the bully b/c they didn't want to get on Rulan's bad side. It so reminds me of school...sigh.

I really don't like the yellow team and when Rulan got upset that thy won immunity b/c he thought other teams could use it more....I rolled my eyes and was like "Whatever, you are soooo fake". I'm becoming jaded..or something.

I do wonder if Q will join forces with the knowns but it seems they get split next week anyway. But still. And I wonder how the red team would have done with the knowns. Maybe they were intimadated right away by the unknowns, especially the yellow team, so that affected their work outs, attitude, etc. I also wonder how the unknowns are going to do on the ranch since they have to take care of themselves now instead of being pampered.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Well I got my wish- someone finally said loud and proud that they purposely threw the weigh-in. I give them credit for that. I've read that people think Irene made quite a sacrifice doing that for Don, but it actually helped her in the end and she knew it would. She got to 'save' whatever weight she actually lost and add it to this week's loss and she turned in an 8 this week- which was probably 4 and 4 for both weeks. It was a win-win situation for her. The only donwside I could see was that it made Dan look like he lied last week when he swore he had no idea how he 'gained' 9 pounds. With Don admitting to it this week, it sort-of made Dan look like a liar last week.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4175519;

I don't get why Irene had to gain weight just to ensure that Don went home. If Don wanted to go home that badly, couldn't he have just packed on an enormous amount of weight himself or simply quit? Or is there some rule that if someone quits, they still have to have a weigh in and someone else still has to go home?
    Don commented that he wanted to go and he wanted to ensure others (I think he was thinking of Jesse & Arthur) got the chance to stay and by blowing the weigh-in he allowed that. I think it was very nice of Irene to water-load with him, though it could have been risky on her part.

Bob may have been mad, but he also was right--the ranch program isn't right for everyone. If Don was that miserable there, then he's probably better off in some other kind of program. At least he'll still have the support of his twin when he goes home, and we know that Dan has made a commitment to losing weight and has done so since returning home. I also think it's likely true that it's hard to tell if the ranch is for you until you get there--I'm sure what we see on our screens is only a small portion of it. Not that there's anything terrible going on off-screen, but what might not seem like a big deal to one person could be a real problem for someone else. Personally, I think the lack of privacy would bug me, which is one (of many) reasons I'd never want to be on a reality show.
    Well put.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;4175837;
    I am so sad Rulon turned out this way. He is a bully. That's too bad. I really rooted for him during the Olympics. I have no clue why he thought it was a good idea to argue over something so trivial. Let the guy get his burn in! I hope Q turns his back on the unknowns. It isn't that I don't like the unknowns, it is just that they treated him wrong and he shouldn't put up with it anymore.
    I do understand why Cara wanted to talk to Q about just walking away. Was it really necessary for the rest of the team to follow and address Q? No, not really, Rulon does need to back off from being the "leader", Cara does not need his help. OTOH...I can see the contempt/no respect other team members have for Q. This didn't happen overnight...Q is lucky that he is still here. Still if those tears were crocodile tears he will be gone soon because no one will have his back.

I would like to see Arthur and Q teamed together. I wonder if they would recognize that they have similar attitudes and would they irritate each other.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;4175579;
    Larialmy does talk!!! Q says him and his wife talked and they both agreed his should stay. Yellow team isn't letting him off that easy. I personally think they should leave the decision up to the other players.
    Larialmy may know how to talk, but Q seems to do most of her talking "for her".

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;4177546;
    Larialmy may know how to talk, but Q seems to do most of her talking "for her".
    Yeah, I get that too. Both Q and Arthur seem to be all talk and no walk. All the talking does explain how they got so big, they know how to use their mouths. Well...now that I think about it you can add Rulan into that sorta as he can actually walk the walk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast